• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Extra] First Post Moderated aka ONLY THREAD MODERATION[Paid] 1.0.0

No permission to buy ($5.00)

sbj

Does this add-on still work?

I have a question. Does this add-on add a new permission for nodes and also for usergroups?

Did I understand it correctly?

Wish this feature would be free (core) but it is worth for 5 bucks, if it works of course.

Ernest L. Defoe

Ok I am having an issue with this add-on. I only wanted the first post of new members to be moderated to make sure they weren't bots or whatnot. It's moderating all posts not just the first. Yes I checked other settings and they are right. I have even uninstalled this add-on and it's still moderating posts. I need this fixed please.

tommydamic68

Hello,
I have ONE forum that I would like the first thread ONLY moderated. First question, can this be set on a select forum only? not all of them. Then the second question is, once I approve that First thread, all posts there after will NOT need approving in that particular thread. Is this how this addon works?

Thanks,

Dan

Hello,
I have ONE forum that I would like the first thread ONLY moderated. First question, can this be set on a select forum only? not all of them. Then the second question is, once I approve that First thread, all posts there after will NOT need approving in that particular thread. Is this how this addon works?

Thanks,
exactly:)