1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Extra] First Post Moderated aka ONLY THREAD MODERATION[Paid] 1.0.0

Moderate Threads

1. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

DRE likes this.
  2. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

This sounds like a good spam protection feature. Should be in core.

DRE and Dan like this.
  3. sbj

sbj Well-Known Member

Does this add-on still work?

I have a question. Does this add-on add a new permission for nodes and also for usergroups?

Did I understand it correctly?

Wish this feature would be free (core) but it is worth for 5 bucks, if it works of course.

4. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

Yes
    Yes, you can set the permissions on a per usergroup basis as well.

sbj likes this.
  5. sbj

sbj Well-Known Member

And on a per node basis, right?

6. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

Right

7. tajhay

tajhay Well-Known Member

How is this any different/better than ragteks addon which is free?

8. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

Ernest L. Defoe likes this.
  9. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

Ok I am having an issue with this add-on. I only wanted the first post of new members to be moderated to make sure they weren't bots or whatnot. It's moderating all posts not just the first. Yes I checked other settings and they are right. I have even uninstalled this add-on and it's still moderating posts. I need this fixed please.

10. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

This must be then from another addon or your usergroup/node permissions.

Sorry if we've choosen a distracting addon title:(

11. Ernest L. Defoe

I have checked all permissions. I wasn't having the issue until I installed this add-on and now I am. Thanks for the quick reply.

12. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

If you want, you can send me your url and account details for a admin account and i'll take a look http://xenforo.com/community/conversations/add?to=extralicense :)

13. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

14. Ernest L. Defoe

I have uninstalled the add-on but like I said it is still doing it. I will send you login details and you can take a look.

15. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

16. Ernest L. Defoe

Hmmm......it was set as the same as Admin and Moderators and my posts aren't moderated.......oh well.....just glad it's fixed. Thank you.

17. tommydamic68

tommydamic68 Well-Known Member

Hello,
    I have ONE forum that I would like the first thread ONLY moderated. First question, can this be set on a select forum only? not all of them. Then the second question is, once I approve that First thread, all posts there after will NOT need approving in that particular thread. Is this how this addon works?

Thanks,

18. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

exactly:)

19. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I followed Brogan Implementing Permissions Across Multiple User Groups thread and have all noobs in the registered usergroup. Noobs who post proof pics are added to an additional usergroup that has more permissions. How do I make it so that noobs first post have to be moderated and the verified usergroup members do not have to be moderated?

20. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

k so I got this working. All I had to do was hit revoke in the secondary usergroup.

Dan likes this.