External Accounts Extended

External Accounts Extended 2018-03-02

No permission to download
I've just bought this, but before I did, I wasn't getting the option to integrate with Google - in Google integration options, I was getting the option to add my Analytics ID, and to enable the +1 button, but nowhere to add my Google app details. Since I wanted Tumblr and Github logins anyway, I bought this, thinking it might also fix the Google problem. It hasn't.
I realise this isn't a fault with this addon, but does anyone have any idea what i might have done to cause the problem?

I'm having a problem with the "Condensed" option. Enabled it to try it out and didn't really like it (the overlay stays stuck in place even if you try to cancel it out) and disabled it. BUT it's still enabled on the site so apparently the template changes it makes to allow it are not reversing.
@silence, an suggestions?

Last edited:
I've just bought this, but before I did, I wasn't getting the option to integrate with Google - in Google integration options, I was getting the option to add my Analytics ID, and to enable the +1 button, but nowhere to add my Google app details. Since I wanted Tumblr and Github logins anyway, I bought this, thinking it might also fix the Google problem. It hasn't.
I realise this isn't a fault with this addon, but does anyone have any idea what i might have done to cause the problem?
That is a different option page. On the options page in your XenForo admin panel, search for google and the options should be there, or am I misunderstanding you D:

I'm having a problem with the "Condensed" option. Enabled it to try it out and didn't really like it (the overlay stays stuck in place even if you try to cancel it out) and disabled it. BUT it's still enabled on the site so apparently the template changes it makes to allow it are not reversing.
@silence, an suggestions?
It stays stuck D: if you click out of it, it will close the overlay (at least it should).
So when the option for Minimal Mode is not ticked, you still see the 'More External Services' button?

That is a different option page. On the options page in your XenForo admin panel, search for google and the options should be there, or am I misunderstanding you D:
I'm in the main options, under Google integration. here's a screenshot: google error screenshot.webp

Last edited:
It stays stuck D: if you click out of it, it will close the overlay (at least it should).
So when the option for Minimal Mode is not ticked, you still see the 'More External Services' button?
yes... ended up having to remove the add-on and then add it back to get it away from it... but it "may" have been due to my cache.

Hi. Having trouble with Google. No avatars... Any idea how to fix this?

[Actually, I'm having trouble with some other services as well.]

Hi. Having trouble with Google. No avatars... Any idea how to fix this?

[Actually, I'm having trouble with some other services as well.]
Ermmm.... I do believe the Google is rolled into XenForo - and to top it off, I don't believe it brings any avatars over with it by default. If you have Gravatar enabled and have registered your google email there it will.

Ermmm.... I do believe the Google is rolled into XenForo - and to top it off, I don't believe it brings any avatars over with it by default. If you have Gravatar enabled and have registered your google email there it will.
Oh, I thought it's supposed to import profile image from Google+...

What about Odnoklassniki? Anyone had any success with the service? Couldn't figure that one as well. Maybe I filled the "App link" field wrong. What do I need to put there?

Top Bottom