XF 2.2 Extension & customization work on own style (problems with next update?)

scskmg

hi XF community

As a newcomer to XF, I've come a little further u and not entirely unhappy about it :). After the coloring I am now steadily expanding the forum and some third party extensions are added. Currently, I'm getting a little uneasy and questions arise for me whether I have configured everything correctly at all (details as PDF attached), so that everything is overwritten in the next system update - would be very scary when the forum is in productive use :eek:

Primary language is : German
Secondary language is : French, Italian and English (Rhaeto-Romanic = 4th national language is not available on XF ;) )

Question :
Presumably version 2.3.0 will be available for download at some point and here I have a fear if my own "Hiking & Biking style" could be overwritten.
What about the extensions on the system with more templates + phrases ?

Thanks a lot for an answer.

best regards
Michael from Switzerland

Attachments

• sup_parent_child_relationship_xf09072022.webp
    sup_parent_child_relationship_xf09072022.webp
    67.6 KB · Views: 13
Customisations are not overwritten.

Updated templates and phrases which you have edited are marked as outdated and you can merge or revert and edit again.

Customisations are not overwritten.

Updated templates and phrases which you have edited are marked as outdated and you can merge or revert and edit again.
thank you for the answer. If I read it correctly, I can leave it as shown in the picture (attachment) ..and continue to sleep peacefully

Top Bottom