Exporting styles then importing retaining certain things?

Russ

So I guess I've never tried this in the past, maybe it's been too long of a day, but I'm exporting a style off my xfstop.com website, and tried importing it to a private dev site, the style name I was doing was XFS Clan, exported fine, imported but, but it appears the style properties were reverted in the process.

Things such as the css is fine, however, under Style Properties: Header and Navigation I set the height to 40px originally, once I finalized the import I checked again it was set to 25(the default xf style height).

Also the image path reset to styles/default, when I had styles/xfslcan, am I missing something? Doesn't appear to be a child style at all.

Ya it was no biggie, I'm still doing majority of my edits in CSS, but certain things I had placed in the style properties, I had 3 outdated templates, I'll do some trouble shooting and see if I can't replicate the problem.

I was told that you can't save child+parent styles (thus combining them into a standalone style), you have to replicate the original structure: original parent + child style. Has that changed?

Top Bottom