Fixed  "Error! Your account does not require confirmation..."

Hi, after registering, I was redirected to a page that said I'd receive an activation e-mail within a few minutes. After getting it, I clicked the link which would be needed to confirm my account, and then I was brought here:

k2344.jpg

My question is, what's the point of going through the hassle of confirming your account if it's not required in the first place?

Thanks,
Tom

Hi, after registering, I was redirected to a page that said I'd receive an activation e-mail within a few minutes. After getting it, I clicked the link which would be needed to confirm my account, and then I was brought here:

k2344.jpg

My question is, what's the point of going through the hassle of confirming your account if it's not required in the first place?

Thanks,
Tom

Hey tom,

It is required it seems like your account was verified but after that the return URL on login was back to the verification page as you had already verified you got this error... There simply needs to be a setting that if the return URL on a login is the Verify page send them to the homepage instead.

I've changed this so it just doesn't bother telling you that. It just takes you to the forum.

Top Bottom