XF 2.2 Error while i was trying to install a addon, please help

I was trying to install an add-on and now the forum doesn't work anymore. (https://www.educatiaimpreuna.ro/forum/index.php)
This is the message from the error log.
I don't know what to do, please help me out.

[15-Jan-2023 11:01:45 UTC] PHP Warning: Uncaught ErrorException: [E_WARNING] require(/home/educatia/public_html/forum/src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/vendor/symfony/translation/Resources/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/educatia/public_html/forum/src/XF/ComposerAutoload.php:120
Stack trace:
#0 /home/educatia/public_html/forum/src/XF/ComposerAutoload.php(120): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] req...', '/home/educatia/...', 120, Array)
#1 /home/educatia/public_html/forum/src/XF/ComposerAutoload.php(120): require()
#2 /home/educatia/public_html/forum/src/XF.php(290): XF\ComposerAutoload->autoloadFiles()
#3 /home/educatia/public_html/forum/src/XF/App.php(2468): XF::registerComposerAutoloadData('/home/educatia/...', Array)
#4 /home/educatia/public_html/forum/src/XF/App.php(2026): XF\App->setupAddOnComposerAutoload()
#5 /home/educatia/public_html/forum/src/XF/Pub/App.php(94): XF\App->setup(Array)
#6 /home/educatia/public_html/forum/src/XF.php(497): XF\Pub\App->setup(Array)
#7 /home/educatia/public_html/forum/src/ in /home/educatia/public_html/forum/src/XF/ComposerAutoload.php on line 120
[15-Jan-2023 11:01:45 UTC] PHP Fatal error: XF\ComposerAutoload::autoloadFiles(): Failed opening required '/home/educatia/public_html/forum/src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/vendor/symfony/translation/Resources/functions.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/educatia/public_html/forum/src/XF/ComposerAutoload.php on line 120

Top Bottom