Error on installing bug?

hund35

Im using the newest version of xenforo. Here is the message i get when i click on continue after the database part:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at <email> to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Last edited:
Does the database exist already (when filling out the db credentials, it has to be of a database you have already created on your server)?
It might also be worth downloading a new install and re-uploading all the files to the server.

In addition to what is mentioned above. you would have to check your PHP or web server error logs for more information as to what is actually going wrong.

Does the database exist already (when filling out the db credentials, it has to be of a database you have already created on your server)?
It might also be worth downloading a new install and re-uploading all the files to the server.
Yes, and it has created the tabs. I have already tried to reinstall it 5-6 times + downgraded.

In addition to what is mentioned above. you would have to check your PHP or web server error logs for more information as to what is actually going wrong.
AH00112: Warning: DocumentRoot [/home/endston2/public_html] does not exist
is the only error im getting. My php version is 5.6.22

Last edited:
Top Bottom