1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error in Error Log

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by giminei, Aug 19, 2011.

1. giminei

giminei Member

Hey,

I got a MySQL Error Message in the Log, can you help me to resolve this please?

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

/home/innercir/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    /home/innercir/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    /home/innercir/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(808): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????SELECT dat...', Array)
    /home/innercir/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php(144): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs('?????SELECT dat...')
    /home/innercir/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php(97): XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->_getMultiFromDb(Array)
    /home/innercir/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(134): XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti(Array)
    /home/innercir/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(125): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
    /home/innercir/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() {main}

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. Micheal

Micheal Well-Known Member

i got onto my host and they found this

and so far its all working.