1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Envision Dark (NEW) [Paid] 1.5.11

Very clean a skin with advanced features designed for the XenForo. Fully customizable with features

1. Osman

Osman Member

Osman submitted a new resource:

Envision Dark - Very clean a skin with advanced features designed for the XenForo. Fully customizable with features

Read more about this resource...

2. Shiro

Shiro Well-Known Member

There exist some issues:
    • Tabs do not work properly, custom tabs do not show as 'selected' when a user is using them.
    • The subnavigation (secondary navbar) looks weird when unhidden.
    • Parallax effect does not work well on mobile.

3. Osman

Osman Member

Please create a support ticket on our website in this regard. Required corrections will be made.

4. Osman

Osman Member

5. Any update on the unhappy user?
    I'd love to buy this but not if it has known issues.

6. Osman

Osman Member

Our store is online right now. Known issues have been fixed. You can get the current version. ;)

7. Is it possible to make this section only visible to a guest who hasnt logged in.
    so that Once logged in it does not show?

Also, is there an option to make the nav bar not come with the page as you scroll down? to keep it stationary?

Attached Files:

8. Osman

Osman Member

There is an option here. You can show it for guests, you can hide it for members.
    [​IMG]
    It is designed this way in the current version.

9. Do you have a money back guarantee if there are bugs?
    You understand my hesitation due to the fact that the only user who has left feedback was very unsatisfied.

I'm very interested in purchasing it, but it's only as good as it functions :)

Last question before I buy.

is there a way to set the desktop view to show like the ipad view does? I will attach a screenshot of what I mean. It's the ipad demo on your site, I would like if the desktop view was that way also instead of full screen.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2016
  10. Osman

Osman Member

Hi,
    Since the templates are digital items and can't physically be returned, there are no refunds offered on our products. :(

We have a license agreement here.

In addition, all styles are built in accordance with the xenforo responsive structure. This is set as this standard.

You can watch all the style features from the video available on our website.