Enhanced Pages [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

ragtek submitted a new resource:

Enhanced Pages (version 1.2) - This add-on allows you to have a comment & inline edit feature for the xf pages

This add-on allows you, to link the xenforo pages in the xenforo navbar (with active tabs).
You're also able to have a comment feature for the pages.
View attachment 28141 View attachment 28138
Your users are also able to use the xenforo search, to search for comments.
View attachment 28143

The page comments...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Ragtek,
Any time frame to when your going to add the WYSIWYG editor to the pages? I think you'll have a lot of people willing to pay for that addition.

Hi Ragtek,
Any time frame to when your going to add the WYSIWYG editor to the pages? I think you'll have a lot of people willing to pay for that addition.
it was included, but the jquery tool i used for it, was too buggy, so i had to remove it from the current version:(
So sorry, no timeframe for this feature ATM.

Ah that's a shame. Will keep an eye on this mod and hopefully at some point you may be able to sort it

Fingers crossed anyway!

new-page-options-png.28142

Nice list of options !

How does permissions work for Enhanced Pages ?

This is great ragtek. Does every page created and selected with the "link page in navbar" option setup as separate tabs or will they all display under a particular tab?

If there is a NEW page published, will it also be showing up as 'new' somewhere? That would be pretty handy/nifty.

This is great ragtek. Does every page created and selected with the "link page in navbar" option setup as separate tabs or will they all display under a particular tab?
No, each page will have an own tab
tabs.webp

I downloaded this to have a look at it on a development environment, as this is a lacking feature of Xenforo pages, being front-end editing of them along with commenting upon them. I must admit, not a bad starting point for this add-on.

Major problem that makes this unusable right now is that there are no usergroup permissions controlling this that I could find. It is either on or off, there is no in-between, other than not showing for guests.

I downloaded this to have a look at it on a development environment, as this is a lacking feature of Xenforo pages, being front-end editing of them along with commenting upon them. I must admit, not a bad starting point for this add-on.

Major problem that makes this unusable right now is that there are no usergroup permissions controlling this that I could find. It is either on or off, there is no in-between, other than not showing for guests.
yes the problem is, that i can't add own node permissions to the page
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/node-permissions.16475/

And as i asked the customers if they want this ( http://ragtek.org/xenforo/threads/node-permissions.209/#post-749 ) nobody replied to this thread...

Question...

In terms of features as this appears to still be under development...
1. Will there be a WYSIWYG editor with file upload in the future?
2. Will there be a method to control editing access to specific user groups?
3. Will there be a method to build these pages under a single node as child-pages?

Thank you...

Question...

In terms of features as this appears to still be under development...
1. Will there be a WYSIWYG editor with file upload in the future?
2. Will there be a method to control editing access to specific user groups?
3. Will there be a method to build these pages under a single node as child-pages?

Thank you...

If it had points 1 and 2 I would snap up 2 copies straight away.

the permissions suck, because i can't add own without some POSSIBLE upgrade problems. => http://xenforo.com/community/threads/node-permissions.16475/#post-224735
And i made a very bad experience with users... even you warn them to NOT upgrade there live board before they checked it on there testboard or wait for my test, they're moving there live boards and then they're complaining that my add-on is broken / the add-on broke there site...

the permissions suck, because i can't add own without some POSSIBLE upgrade problems. => http://xenforo.com/community/threads/node-permissions.16475/#post-224735
And i made a very bad experience with users... even you warn them to NOT upgrade there live board before they checked it on there testboard or wait for my test, they're moving there live boards and then they're complaining that my add-on is broken / the add-on broke there site...

So how are page edits controlled with this plugin now?
Only Admins?
Only Moderators?

OH, we're talking about 2 different things i think:D

ATM:

Admin can edit the page
Admin can delete ALL comments
Admins can edit ALL comment
All registered users can create comments
A user can edit & delete his own comment
A admin can see the ip from the comment

Cool...

Sort of, but I'd like to make the edit level to "Moderators" - not so much Admins.

But thanks...
I'm getting ready to stand up a new XF site and weighing my options.

Top Bottom