Enhanced Bookmarks [Deleted]

Bespoke

Bespoke submitted a new resource:

Enhanced Bookmarks - Additional bookmark options

For now, this add-on only has one simple feature:
It provides your users with the ability to have the bookmark message used as the bookmark title (link to content).
This is done on a per bookmark basis via a checkbox on the create/edit form.

Having the message used as the title can allow for a cleaner and more readable bookmark that includes all three relevant pieces of information -
  • The message as title for ease of reference (especially when you have many bookmarks)
  • The...

Read more about this resource...

I will look into this!
I recently posted two suggestions for Bookmarks, not sure they would interest you but they are:

Hi, a useful little add-on I like having the little bookmark icon next to the alert icon.

One suggestion, would you be able to add an option to toggle off the post content text in the bookmark. Unfortunately it more than doubles the vertical space taken by the bookmark. With just the thread message and post link I might get 8 or 9 bookmarks on screen, if I tick the include message as title then it'll drop to only 4 bookmarks visible on screen due to all the additional content text. I would prefer to keep it clean and light.

Regards

Adrian

@apcherry that is a good idea. Perhaps an option to hide the bookmark content while providing a "Show content..." link instead.
That would still take up one additional line between the title and poster/date of the bookmark. Can't think of a decent place to show only an icon that would toggle the content view and still be obvious.

Hello,

With @CRUEL-MODZ we are @XenSoluce . We would like to take over the maintenance of your add-on and continue to offer it for free, if you agree. (y)

Our site :

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom