[Endless Horizon] Advanced Open Graph [Deleted]

BobbyWibowo

BobbyWibowo submitted a new resource:

[Endless Horizon] Advanced Open Graph - Adds advanced options for Open Graph meta tags (such as adding image from [ATTACH] and [IMG]).

How to purchase:
1. Register at Endless Horizon: https://www.endlesshorizon.net/register (Skip if you already have an account)
2. Confirm your email (Skip if you already have an account)
3. Purchase the Account Upgrade, "Paid XenForo Add-on: Advanced Open Graph": https://www.endlesshorizon.net/account/upgrades (You can't access the page unless you're logged in - and don't forget to read the...

Read more about this resource...

BobbyWibowo updated [Endless Horizon] Advanced Open Graph with a new update entry:

Updated to 1.5.0

• Added support for ImageMagick PECL Extension. If you have the extension enabled in your Attachments option, the add-on will automatically use the extension to generate the image for "Combine 4 local images" option.
  • The add-on will no longer try to apply CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER option if your server doesn't have at least cURL 7.10 (it could have thrown a server error for those who didn't have cURL 7.10 or newer).
  • Fixed a bug where description Open Graph tags would never appear....

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have newest version.
Still this server errors show up:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ImagickException: no decode delegate for this image format `' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/504 - library/EndlessHorizon/AdvOG/Images.php:224
Generated By: bob1391, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/EndlessHorizon/AdvOG/Images.php(224): Imagick->readimage('og_images/tmp/6...')
#1 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/EndlessHorizon/AdvOG/Images.php(371): Images->generateImageImagick()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/EndlessHorizon/AdvOG/Images.php(56): Images->generateImage()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/EndlessHorizon/AdvOG/Listener.php(133): Images->get(Array, '627172442', '1141117514', '3072', -1, 'center', Array, Array, true)
#4 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): EndlessHorizon_AdvOG_Listener::front_controller_post_view(Object(XenForo_FrontController), '<!DOCTYPE html>...')
#5 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(183): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controlle...', Array)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(73) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/threads/krumpir-solanum-tuberosum.2413/page-23"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/krumpir-solanum-tuberosum_2413/page-23"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Form what I can tell, there are only 2 JPG images in that page. If you had installed ImageMagick correctly, it shouldn't have thrown that error. Do you have shell access, if so, can you tell me the output of this command?
Code:
convert -version
Here's an example output of my server:
Rich (BB code):
# convert -version
Version: ImageMagick 6.9.4-4 Q16 x86_64 2016-05-27 http://www.imagemagick.org
Copyright: Copyright (C) 1999-2016 ImageMagick Studio LLC
License: http://www.imagemagick.org/script/license.php
Features: Cipher DPC Modules OpenMP
Delegates (built-in): bzlib cairo djvu fftw fontconfig freetype gslib gvc jbig jng jpeg lcms ltdl lzma openexr pangocairo png ps rsvg tiff webp wmf x xml zlib

Also, make sure that imagick extension reports JPEG and JPG in its list of supported formats (check your phpinfo).
imagick.webp

Last edited:
Code:
# convert -version
Version: ImageMagick 6.9.4-4 Q16 x86_64 2016-05-27 http://www.imagemagick.org
Copyright: Copyright (C) 1999-2016 ImageMagick Studio LLC
License: http://www.imagemagick.org/script/license.php
Features: Cipher DPC Modules OpenMP
Delegates (built-in): bzlib cairo djvu fftw fontconfig freetype gslib gvc jbig jng jpeg lcms ltdl lzma openexr pangocairo png ps rsvg tiff webp wmf x xml zlib

a - 13-00-15.webp

Ah. I see how it is. Guests do not have permission to see attachment? Unfortunately, the add-on tries to fetch the attachments as guest. When it tried to fetch image from the link, it got an HTML page containing an error message which said that guest had to register first. Besides, preventing guests to see attachment kinda defeats the purpose of using this add-on. Both Facebook and Twitter bots will have to be able to see attachments, otherwise they can't add the thumbnails to the share page thingy.

Disabling "Combine 4 local images" feature should be sufficient. If that feature is disabled, it should never call the Images class.

I need to understand this before I buy it.

Atm I use twitterfeed that post all threads from the forum to twitter and other social networks, it does it every 1 hour. The problem is that at least for twitter it doesn't take the pictures in the threads. So what will happen when I install you plugin add-on... can this post automatically to twitter, FB and so on like twitterfeed does if not, do you know if the posts going from twitterfeed (with your add-on installed) then will look like what you show in the sales thread?

Twitterfeed is using RSSFED to post.

Hope you can explain it to me quickly, ready to buy right away if it is what I hope it is ;)

@fionix If twitterfeed will include the thread's link in the tweet, then Twitter should automatically be able to crawl the open graph tags.

@Daniel-SP Thanks for the suggestion. I'll consider adding that feature in the next release.

@Daniel-SP Oh right, about the option to create border on images. Did you mean for images that will be used in the "Combine 4 local images" feature or every images that are going to be added to the meta tags?

@Daniel-SP Oh right, about the option to create border on images. Did you mean for images that will be used in the "Combine 4 local images" feature or every images that are going to be added to the meta tags?
Well, once 4 imagens can be combined, I dont think that any "resizing" feature is needed, idk, but imagine that we just have enough imagens (like 1, idk) that might not cover the area, making it not so pretty because facebook stretches it. Just browse "PromoForum" on facebook and you can see many examples :)

I actually had coded an extra crop option for the Combine 4 local images feature, which was No Crop (Zoom Out). So instead of cropping images, it would zoom out the picture and create white borders as necessary.
But well, I figured out a couple of ideas to go along with that suggestion. I'll try to get on it tomorrow or 2 days later.

Can you create compatibility with Events addon?

Only if attachments for Events threads are no visible to guests, then server error show up (similiar like there was for resources before patch).

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ImagickException: no decode delegate for this image format `' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/504 - library/EndlessHorizon/AdvOG/Images.php:224
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 06:19
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/EndlessHorizon/AdvOG/Images.php(224): Imagick->readimage('og_images/tmp/3...')
#1 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/EndlessHorizon/AdvOG/Images.php(371): Images->generateImageImagick()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/EndlessHorizon/AdvOG/Images.php(56): Images->generateImage()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/EndlessHorizon/AdvOG/Listener.php(133): Images->get(Array, '3846859078', '2710666072', '3072', -1, 'center', Array, Array, true)
#4 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): EndlessHorizon_AdvOG_Listener::front_controller_post_view(Object(XenForo_FrontController), '<!DOCTYPE html>...')
#5 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(183): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controlle...', Array)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(81) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/threads/razmjena-sjemenja-u-eko-panu-21-02-2016.27422/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/razmjena-sjemenja-u-eko-panu-21-02-2016_27422/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Generated By: joco68, Today at 09:11
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/EndlessHorizon/AdvOG/Images.php(224): Imagick->readimage('og_images/tmp/2...')
#3 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/EndlessHorizon/AdvOG/Listener.php(133): Images->get(Array, '276000812', '2935273438', '3072', -1, 'center', Array, Array, true)
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(78) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/threads/skola-ronjenja-r-k-meduza-28-05-2016.27874/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/skola-ronjenja-r-k-meduza-28-05-2016_27874/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom