Email Customizer [Deleted]

Okay, thank you.

@Arty

EDIT: I manually removed all the   form the XML file and still receive that same import error.

Last edited:
I really need to solve this. The current style must be be updated to a new version and I want to let the old style run along as long as I am working on the new style. How can I clone the current style if not with the import of it's own export...?

I really need to solve this. The current style must be be updated to a new version and I want to let the old style run along as long as I am working on the new style. How can I clone the current style if not with the import of it's own export...?
Try to find this (using regular expression) in your text editor in your computer :
Code:
\&([a-z]+)\;

It will find anything look like these :
Code:

<
>
&
and other similar patterns.

Great add-on, thank you @Arty!

Just to be sure a question ;): Since it allows several styles and these styles are imported from forums styles (which users can select from at forum):
Probably there's no way (maybe in a future version?) to "link" email styles with forums styles, so users get emails in that style, they are currently using/have selected at forums?

Anyway, thank you for your awesome work!

Great add-on, thank you @Arty!

Just to be sure a question ;): Since it allows several styles and these styles are imported from forums styles (which users can select from at forum):
Probably there's no way (maybe in a future version?) to "link" email styles with forums styles, so users get emails in that style, they are currently using/have selected at forums?

Anyway, thank you for your awesome work!
Thank you. Unfortunately that's not possible. There is no forum style information when email is being generated.

I get a Fatal error when I try to click import. I am updated to version 1.1.1

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method bdMails_XenForo_Mail::loadEmailCustomizer() in /home/nginx/domains/controlbooth.com/public/library/EmailCustomizer/Helper/Preview.php on line 48

I get a Fatal error when I try to click import. I am updated to version 1.1.1

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method bdMails_XenForo_Mail::loadEmailCustomizer() in /home/nginx/domains/controlbooth.com/public/library/EmailCustomizer/Helper/Preview.php on line 48
Looks like a conflict with different add-on that extends mail class incorrectly.

Looks like a conflict with different add-on that extends mail class incorrectly.
Actually, its not that. I've checked bdMails add-on, it extends mail class correctly. Something else is preventing mail class from extending further. Do you have any other add-on that might affect mail class?

Actually, I'm getting this Notice in my error logs:

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method bdMails_XenForo_Mail::loadEmailCustomizer() - library/EmailCustomizer/Helper/Preview.php:48
Generated By: dvsDave, Monday at 10:06 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(75) "https://www.controlbooth.com/admin.php?email-customizer/cbxen_pro.3/display"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["email-customizer/cbxen_pro_3/display"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

First addons to check is from certain company that starts with B and is censored on this forum. I've seen customers having similar issues when they were using that company's addons. They mess with event listeners as part of their "security", messing up other addons.

I installed it and while the design imported from forum theme matched pretty well, some emails were still being sent with the default XF email styling e.g. reported content emails.

I installed it and while the design imported from forum theme matched pretty well, some emails were still being sent with the default XF email styling e.g. reported content emails.
What add-on is generating those emails?

Top Bottom