Email Customizer [Deleted]

Yep, its the worst mail client in existence :)

But issue wasn't caused by that. There was a error in configuration that resulted in bad css. Email clients don't like errors.

Emails sent by @DragonByte Tech 's Mail add-on is not being displayed good. Can you please force a customization on its emails too?

see the screenshot. Although the logo (which is added using your add-on) is exactly centered, but rest of the body (which is a digest sent by dbt's mail add-on) is bad looking.

Attachments

• mail.webp
    mail.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 19
There is nothing to fix.

Mail layout uses tables because mail clients are still in stone age. Usually email content is big enough so mail takes all available space and logo centering works fine, but sometimes, like on your screenshot, there is not enough content to make emails wide. This is exactly why you should never center logo in emails.

Very well I can confirm.

@Arty any chance you could get that feature implemented where different email styles can be used for different add-ons? I requested it a while ago. It would shift this add-on onto a whole new level.

You could then have different emails for different purposes.

Not anytime soon.

Everything has to be rewritten for XenForo 2, so I'm working on new stuff for XenForo 2. I didn't get to updating this add-on yet, but I'll probably add that feature to XF2 version of add-on.

All my XenForo 1 products are in maintenance mode. That is I'm updating them when update is needed and fixing bugs, but not adding any new features until other work is completed.

@Arty ... is this suppose to convert/parse bbcode in emails? It's not doing so in our email notifications.

If it should, perhaps I don't have a setting correct?

Thanks!

@Arty: when I export the current Style form the eMail Customizer and then try to import the same as "new", I get the following error...

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-12 um 10.49.34.webp

Works fine for me. Make sure its email style you are importing, not forum style. Open XML file in any text editor, look at its contents. It should start with something like
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<email title="Basic" customizer-version="2">

Well... I actually export the style from your add-on
Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-13 um 12.27.00.webp

And then try to create a new one

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-13 um 12.36.36.webp

But that produces the error. The XML is is exactly starting like this:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<email title="My Style" customizer-version="2">

It would be bad if the add-on could not import it's own exports...

This is very strange. Its working fine on my installations, I can't see anything that could cause errors. What version of XenForo are you using?

Top Bottom