Elegance [Deleted]

Yes, el_portal.css on Elegance style (the one that is incorrectly listed as outdated)

You don't need to merge anything. Template is up to date. Notice about outdated template is incorrect.

You don't need to merge anything. Template is up to date. Notice about outdated template is incorrect.
I just reverted the template then paste again this code from xml directly.
To get rid the annoying outdated notice.

if i purchase one theme all update i can download free or i must pay
Sorry, didn't see your message.

You will be able to download updates for a year. If you'll want to download updates after a year it will cost $10 to extend downloads for another year.

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.4.0 release candidate 1.

Latest version on download page is for XenForo 1.3.5. To download release for 1.4.0 rc 1 scroll down to "Upcoming versions" on download page.

To update style from version for XenForo 1.4.0 beta 3 version upload new XML file.

Reactions: rdn
XenForo 1.4.0 release candidate 2 update.

There were almost no template chances since release candidate 1 and none of those changes affect this style, therefore there is nothing to update. Version for rc1 will work with rc2.

Reactions: rdn
Thanks for the fast updates Arty :)

One question: i just installed latest version of Elegance (1.3.1) on xenforo 1.4.0 an activated rounded avatars in style properties (style properties - general). But no rounded avatars are shown...
Are there any ohter settings?

Thanks

Ok. I figured out that the rounded avatars are shown at the master style.
The child style (where i do all changes in style properties etc. and the one user can select) doesn't show the rounded avatars. I activated the option in both styles (Master & Child)...

Unbenannt.webp

Top Bottom