Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
@maszd They are not compatible, because XF2 does not parse any bb codes that contain dashes. While their usage was discouraged in XF1 already (try to create a custom bb code with a dash there), they do no longer work in XF2 whatsoever. That's why the hides are not compatible.

You can make it work by running the following query on your database:
SQL:
UPDATE xf_post SET message = REPLACE(REPLACE(REPLACE(REPLACE(message, '[hide-posts]', '[hideposts]'), '[hide-reply-thanks]', '[hidereplythanks]'), '[hide-reply]', '[hidereply]'), '[hide-thanks]', '[hidethanks]');

Please make a backup beforehand. It also might take a long time, depending on the number of posts you have.

Last edited:
@pixels

The font ID is a unique identifier. As long as you only use letters and underscores, you can basically chose, whatever you want.

The title is, what will be shown in the editors font dropdown list. You can chose whatever you like.

In order to use a Google Font, you'll have to set the type to external, the service to Fonts.Google.Com and then copy the url into the next field as shown in the example on the page.

The font family for Google Fonts is right below the URL you need for the beforehand step. For example for Open Sans it would be the following:
w9zOseR.png

Copy 'Open Sans', sans-serif into the font family field.

@maszd They are not compatible, because XF2 does not parse any bb codes that contain dashes. While their usage was discouraged in XF1 already (try to create a custom bb code with a dash there), they do no longer work in XF2 whatsoever. That's the hides are not compatible.

You can make it work by running the following query on your database:
SQL:
UPDATE xf_post SET message = REPLACE(REPLACE(REPLACE(REPLACE(message, '[hide-posts]', '[hideposts]'), '[hide-reply-thanks]', '[hidereplythanks]'), '[hide-reply]', '[hidereply]'), '[hide-thanks]', '[hidethanks]');

Please make a backup beforehand. It also might take a long time, depending on the number of posts you have.
thank you very much @katsulynx :)
hope you add hide code for user group too ;)
regards.

@katsulynx
i have test it on google fonts it work great thank you
but when i have visit fonts.com amd webtype.com and others site
i dont find this information :
family font
urls of the fonts
how i can find it on those sites >???

You'll have to register for their services and pay a fee depending on the fonts you chose. They're anything but cheap, just to mention it.

Hi @katsulynx is there an option to reload page after click like on post?
i must reload a page to show hidden content after click like option.

Exactly as it says: A warning that you're loading a lot of external fonts and that this will potentially slow down the page load time for your users, maybe resulting in a bad user experience for them. It is just a warning in either case, so if you want to, you can just ignore it.

Can I have one more suggest?
I would like to have an option replace smilies list with emojies list (like iOS).

Just noticed that I've forgotten to reply, sorry for that. I had something similar in mind for fontawesome icons, so doing it for emojis should certainly be possible.

Just noticed that I've forgotten to reply, sorry for that. I had something similar in mind for fontawesome icons, so doing it for emojis should certainly be possible.

That’s exellent.
Fontawesome is good for UI/Toolbar icons, Emojies are great for smilies and emotion icons

PS.
Will Fullscreen button also be comming soon?

Last edited:
PS.
Will Fullscreen button also be comming soon?

Yes. The full screen button option will be included in the beta 3 update, but I don't have any eta for the update yet, as there is something I want to implement first that I haven't found the time for yet.

Yes. The full screen button option will be included in the beta 3 update, but I don't have any eta for the update yet, as there is something I want to implement first that I haven't found the time for yet.
Hello katsulynx,
plan to make compatible the work [KL] Editor Manager and chat 2 for Siropu ?
Or, edits should do Siropu?

Top Bottom