Ebay [Deleted]

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Ebay - Creates a Custom BB Code that when clicked will display current eBay items in an overlay.

Description:

Creates a Custom BB Code that when clicked will display current eBay items in an overlay.

This is a great way to earn income from being an eBay partner and advertising eBay items on your forum.

Live example:

http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/threads/139799/

(Example of eBay BB Code button)

View attachment 74169

(Example of eBay Overlay that is display)

View attachment 74170

(Example of Ebay link in visitor tab)

View attachment 74171...

Read more about this resource...

Great idea @AndyB !!! Working on "Find it on Amazon", too? :D

Actually you copy and paste manually information of the products, right? How about an icecat integration? So it can pull automatically product infos and then (is needed) you can manually customize or add other infos/content. Maybe this can be and idea for another addon? :love:

Forgive me for being a bit stupid, but It looks like you have to enter and fill in the "edit" page everytime you want to do a new search, is that an accurate assumption?

AndyB updated Ebay with a new update entry:

See description.

Ebay v1.3 changes:

This version eliminated the Ebay BB Code option and replaced it with showing items in the sidebar.

If you are using an earlier version of this add-on, you will need to do a complete uninstall and new install because of database changes. Note uninstalling will remove your xf_ebay table, so I suggest you rename this table before uninstalling so you can use it to copy data back into the new xf_ebay table.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great idea. I like it, the only thing is the position...i prefer to see this under the first post. That's possible?

If I install this, and don't enter an eBay affiliate code, but have VigLink/Skimlinks installed, will they be affiliated by said service or no?

AndyB updated Ebay with a new update entry:

See description.

Ebay v1.6 changes:

1) Removed feed function.
2) Added widget to sidebar

Anyone upgrading from an earlier version will want to first completely uninstall the older version of this add-on. Be sure to use phpMyAdmin and rename the xf_ebay to xf_ebay_old before uninstalling or else you will lose your entries in the xf_ebay table. After installing v1.6, copy your data from xf_ebay_old to xf_ebay.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I havent updated since the 1.5 version, because that version is not affected by AdBlock. Can you tell me what code I have to remove from what template to get rid of the avatar/register button in sidebar? Thanks :)

I've just installed this, and followed the permissions guide, but I can't see the ebay link in the user menu.

upload_2014-7-16_16-40-47.webp

Analyzing my permissions
upload_2014-7-16_16-41-23.webp

Any ideas?

Top Bottom