[EAE Add-ons] Ignored Statistics [Deleted]

Lawrence

Lawrence submitted a new resource:

Ignored Statistics - A tool to allow admins to view ignored and ignoring members with counts

This add-on allows admins with the proper permission to view ignored members counts and counts of members ignoring the most. It is a tool to help members find potential troublemakers or groups of troublemakers (those who ignore all the same select members, as one example).

AdminCP->Users->EAE Ignored Statistics:

• Most ignored users
  • Users ignoring the most
  • Find ignore stats for user

Administrator permission:

- EAE View ignored Statistics...

Read more about this resource...

Can you modify this to give moderators access?

Hi and thank you for your interest. Only members that can access the admin control panel may view the stats, if granted the appropriate permission. Currently, I have no plans to make this a public facing add-on due to privacy concerns (ie: an upset moderator posts screen shots, etc).

Understood. I would not want regular members to have access but I think administrators can judge whether moderators are trustable - and frankly any that are not should not be moderators.

Understood. I would not want regular members to have access but I think administrators can judge whether moderators are trustable - and frankly any that are not should not be moderators.

Definitely agree. I'm starting another add-on, and when that is completed I'll look at adding something to this add-on for the front end. It won't be like the admin side of it but should suffice enough to be a useful tool for moderators.

Lawrence updated [EAE Add-ons] Ignored Statistics with a new update entry:

New feature added and maintenance update

Moderators can now view ignore stats from the front end.
Members->Ignore Statistics
  • Moderators with the permission can view the top 20 ignored members statistic and top 20 members ignoring the most statistic
  • Moderators may now search search ignore statistics for a member or members
  • Clicking the number on the right will bring up an overlay that lists the members a user may be ignoring, or a list of members ignoring a specific user
Permissions:
Groups &...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lawrence updated [EAE Add-ons] Ignored Statistics with a new update entry:

New feature and changes

Feature:

- added a new permission to limit the number of users a member may ignore. General permissions -> [EAE] Maximum ignored members. Defaulted to 5 for registered members and unlimited for administrative and moderating user groups on install. If you do not want to use this feature set the registered group value for this permission to unlimited.

If a member is ignoring more than the permission allows, he/she can not ignore anyone else until they unignore enough...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom