[EAE Add-ons] Conversation Tools [Deleted]

Hey @Lawrence , I wanted to update my community up to PHP 8, but I realized that your add-on is not compatible with it yet. Will you be releasing an update for this anytime soon? Your add-on has help my moderators a great ton to ensure that community activity stays within the guidelines we've set. You have my sincerest appreciation!
Good day. I tested this with PHP 8.0.X and there was one error found and it was fixed. What is the error your are experiencing, and when does the error occur?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

PHP:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "message_date" on bool src/XF/Pub/Controller/Conversation.php:565

Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Conversation.php(565): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 565)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Pub\Controller\Conversation->actionAddReply(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Conversation', 'AddReply', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(EAEAddons\ConversationTools\XF\Pub\Controller\Conversation), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(EAEAddons\ConversationTools\XF\Pub\Controller\Conversation), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Top Bottom