XF 2.1 [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: active Error

RyderForNow

Hey everyone!

My SQL Database has been spammed with errors recently. I have absolutely no clue how to fix it and need some help ASAP (I already got an email from my hosting company because the database used up too much bandwidth and space). The error log is:

#0 src/XF/App.php(1885): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/cqpdjoqdo...', 1885, Array)
#1 [internal function]: XF\App->XF\{closure}(Array)
#2 src/XF/App.php(1886): array_filter(Array, Object(Closure))
#3 src/XF/App.php(1806): XF\App->getGlobalTemplateData(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#4 src/XF/Admin/App.php(98): XF\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(395): XF\Admin\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#7 src/XF/App.php(2190): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#9 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#10 {main}

Thanks in advance!
Ryder

Log into your control panel and go to Content > Reactions. Click one the reactions as if you're editing it and click save. This should rebuild the reaction cache.

There's no reason for this to have happened but it's difficult to say why exactly. If it does happen again, my guess would generally be an add-on.

Top Bottom