Dutch translation for XenForo 2.2 + add-ons

Dutch translation for XenForo 2.2 + add-ons 2.2.15

No permission to download

Mr. Jinx

Mr. Jinx submitted a new resource:

Dutch translation for XenForo 2.1 - This is the dutch translation for XenForo 2.1

Latest version of the dutch translation for XenForo 2.1

This version is based on previous translations, mainly the 1.5 translation (with permission of the author).
Since then, I have added, reviewed and streamlined hundreds of phrases based on feedback from my own forum.
My goal is to make a solid translation and keep it up to date.
You can expect regular updates of this translation!

If you have any comments or improvements, please let me know in this topic or sent me a PM....

Read more about this resource...

Mr. Jinx updated Dutch translation for XenForo 2.1 with a new update entry:

Major dutch language update

This is a major update:
  • 1000+ outdated phrases have been reviewed, refined and/or translated. We now have 0 outdated phrases for XF 2.1! However we are not finished yet. There are enough phrases left to be translated.
  • Removed lots of those annoying capitals coming from the 1.5 release, like "Post New Thread".
  • Updated loads of phrases to be more consistent.
If you have any suggestions, corrections or improvements, please let me know. You can post a request in this...

Read the rest of this update entry...

XF only ... I am currently focusing on the default XF translation as it still needs a lot of work.
Which addon's are you looking for? I know parts of MG are translated, but as far as I know they are not updated after the 1.5 release.
If someone has more up to date translations of MG/RM we could merge it into one translation.

So I don't know why but I do not have the enable/disable sliders which results in that people can choose between Nederlands- Original and Nederlands..

Any idea why?
46f52681-02a6-477f-8409-7531e832cb2a.png

Big language update coming up!

I am currently translating the last 2000+ untranslated phrases into dutch. These or mostly backend phrases, but there are also still some frontend phrases untranslated. Unfortunately XenForo does not provide a way to separate these phrases.

This is so much work that I decided to create a small add-on to speed things up a bit. By using the Google Translate API, I can now translate all phrases automatically and review them one by one. Reviewing is very important to stay in context and correct small mismatches. This is what is taking the most time right now.

Today I jumped below 1000 untranslated phrases which means only 999 left :)
You can expect a huge update very soon.

In the mean time, if you have any comments or suggestions please let me know in this topic.

Reactions: jul
Mr. Jinx updated Dutch translation for XenForo 2.1 + add-ons with a new update entry:

[2.0] Major release > Milestone!

• We now have a 100% completed Dutch translation. All Dutch XenForo phrases have been translated for the first time in the history of XenForo. Frontend and backend. This is a milestone!!!
    View attachment 213070
  • Streamlined the use of 'U/Uw' and 'Je/Jouw'. Sometimes they where even mixed in a single phrase. By default we now use 'Je/Jouw' and only 'U/Uw' for official phrases like terms & rules and privacy policy.
  • As always, please let me know any errors or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom