duplicate number of messages on stats

diego222

lets see...I'm testing the forum before complete import and this problem of duplicate number of messages is only in the stats, but really there isn't any duplicated messages.... its only in the stats..

Is that normal?

Did you run the same import twice on the same installation of XenForo? I would just ignore it. For testing it doesn't matter. And for the final import you should start fresh anyways.

I didn't run the same import twice. And why star fresh for the final import? I mean .. why no fix it and import it instead of start a new and fresh import?

And when I should see all the permissions (and fix them), install mods (bbcodes for example), etc? before "complete import" (I have that window open without clic on "complete import")

If you want to further explore this problem then here is a more detailed explanation of the stats:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/conversion-from-ip-board.33832/#post-401680

And why star fresh for the final import?

Because there is no easy way to deal with duplicate content from multiple of the same import.

And when I should see all the permissions (and fix them), install mods (bbcodes for example), etc?

I recommend after the import. Start fresh for the final import, and use notes from the test import to reapply all settings and customizations to the final import.

well, before complete import, I rebuild cachés (all caches and two times each) and now all it seems ok with very very little difference compare to a moment ago... the double amount, and now:

ORIGINAL
-Discussions: 11.679

XENFORO
-Discussions: 11.682

Ok, this little increase was the albums..... they imported like normal post.... well, permissions seems ok, all seems ok now. Only left bbcodes, spoiler mods, etc..... the I can safely finish import right?

And another important thing.... when is recommended change to pretty urls? after finish with the Import Redirection from vbulletin or before?

Top Bottom