Drift - Dark

Drift - Dark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Just purchased this and I loved it!

@Audentio : Not sure if it's a bug or not, but on my end of the dark version, the .mainWrap is using the original light's background property, so making a white wrapper by default. I had to manaully change the color.

Also, is it possible to prevent the XenForo copyright showing up twice?

Last edited:
Did anybody already using this on live forum?
Any guide on how to install this?
The one I'm using is different from the Demo, I think the demo is more updated than the zip file provided.

Did anybody already using this on live forum?
Any guide on how to install this?
The one I'm using is different from the Demo, I think the demo is more updated than the zip file provided.
Hey there,

Thanks for your purchase! If you purchased Drift Dark, you must first install Drift Light, then install Drift Dark as a child skin of Drift Light. Let me know if you need any further clarification!

Hey there,

Thanks for your purchase! If you purchased Drift Dark, you must first install Drift Light, then install Drift Dark as a child skin of Drift Light. Let me know if you need any further clarification!
The style I'm using right now is different from the one on your demo site.
Ad styler on your demo site is most updated.

The style I'm using right now is different from the one on your demo site.
Ad styler on your demo site is most updated.
Ah, you are correct, that is a font-awesome issue we will have fixed in the next few days, we are releasing new features (and bug fixes, that being the main one).

Reactions: rdn
So I'd recommend disabling it. People wanted us to update our products to 1.2.3 before I was able (albeit trying) to fix some of these bugs, so that was my short-term fix, just disable the styler for now.

Reactions: rdn
To support https forum, you may change your code to:
<xen:if is="@drift_adStylerOn">
<script>
styleit_skin_name = "@drift_AdStylerPresetGroup";
styleit_image_path = '{$javaScriptSource}/audentio/ad_styler/2.0/images';
styleit_font_path = "//fonts.googleapis.com";

Removing http:

Top Bottom