Drift - Dark

Drift - Dark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hmmm this is what gets me as my one site shows it as the image attached and my other site it is a dropdown from the admin function and I don't do template edits at all.

Hmmm this is what gets me as my one site shows it as the image attached and my other site it is a dropdown from the admin function and I don't do template edits at all.
Do you have visitor tabs to user bar enabled? If you do, it automatically consolidates the admin features into a dropdown menu. It must for responsive reasons. We are working on getting this be based on a width rather than all the time on.

Where would I find that setting then?

What I did on both sites was redo all the styles to fit in with your new structure. The one turned out the one way and the other the other way. So what I even tried was to export the style (child with my settings) and import it into the other site but even that did not do it. So I was then stumped. not that it is such a huge deal I just like the way it is with the option beside each other rather than a drop down

Where would I find that setting then?

What I did on both sites was redo all the styles to fit in with your new structure. The one turned out the one way and the other the other way. So what I even tried was to export the style (child with my settings) and import it into the other site but even that did not do it. So I was then stumped. not that it is such a huge deal I just like the way it is with the option beside each other rather than a drop down
Its under UI.X Navigation at the very bottom of the style property list, here is a screen:Style Properties  ├  UI.X  Navigation   Admin CP   Development Demo   Audentio Design.webp

Looking for a good forum Whats needs staff and members to be a very good website if so pm me or leave a comment thankyou !

Its under UI.X Navigation at the very bottom of the style property list, here is a screen:View attachment 84877

Ok it was set like that and I changed it and no difference as you can see. The funny thing is if I change the other style it will toggle it on and off.

This is the one that is not working

upload_2014-9-23_20-25-41.webp

And this one is working

upload_2014-9-23_20-26-16.webp

Yes as I said in the end I imported the same XML file from the one that was working to the one that was not. I am not showing any outdated templates either. Another thing I just noticed if I move the visitors tab from the user bar then I also don't have any drop down option on the admin option so I seem to loose those options.

Hey There. Great job on the theme.

I use both drift light and dark on my forum and I have this annoying issue with the page navigation numbers.

They appear broken (bottom part chopped) It shows up in both themes but only on some threads/forums with multiple pages. (link)

Any ideas?

Untitled-8.png
Untitled-8.png

Hey There. Great job on the theme.

I use both drift light and dark on my forum and I have this annoying issue with the page navigation numbers.

They appear broken (bottom part chopped) It shows up in both themes but only on some threads/forums with multiple pages. (link)

Any ideas?

Untitled-8.png
Untitled-8.png
This is something we have in all our themes, we will see if there is a quick fix we can do. I think its just the fact that we made the links larger. They have to be evenly divisible by the space.

Hey @Mike Creuzer . I resized the nav links so the problem is gone, so it is not a major problem though I will welcome a fix when you guys have the time as I would prefer them to be larger. Many Thanks

@Mike Creuzer I am running the featured Thread add on on my site. When a thread is featured the formatting on this style is out, as you can see the text needs to move down below the top bar.

upload_2014-11-21_6-16-47.webp

Top Bottom