Download Tracker [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Suggestion if your taking any as I couldn't see it in the screenshot. Have the last x amount of people show who last downloaded before it get's cut off much like the likes being cutoff .

Suggestion if your taking any as I couldn't see it in the screenshot. Have the last x amount of people show who last downloaded before it get's cut off much like the likes being cutoff .
it's not included but nice request

Some Feature like how many times are downloaded are usefull. Much users use some Download Manager.
so instead of having the list

ragtek today
john doe today
ragtek yesterday

you want

ragtek (2)
john doe (1)

???

it's not included but nice request

I'd buy this in a heartbeat but I just don't like the thought of installing the TMS. Hopefully the hook will be added at some point. Out of curiosity have you requested the hook to be added in the hook thread in the location you need it to be included in so we don't have to rely on a secondary add-on?

And nice job ragtek. (y)

:)
and hopefully they'll add that hook soon. (y)
i hope it too:(

to many hook requests are waiting for being implemented:(

but i would prefer a core tms instead of the hooks... they su*k really, because the implemention takes long and tms makes more complex changes possible and it would be a much better performance

the tms add-on is great, but not everybody is using it:(

I would recommend TMS too. Sweet addon that makes the nasty templates go away :) There are no side affects so far, everything is nice and easy. Syndol, Darkimmortal are supporting the addon too.

it doesn't make sense for developers to use it, if the user who'll use the add-on with the template modification doesn't have tms...

FYI: I have downloaded your addon on a warez forum now. I paid for it, therefore I am entitled to it. And since you are refusing to give me what I paid for, I went down this avenue instead. It is people like you who make honest people who want to pay feel scammed and then turn to warez. Keep up the good work!

But enough said. You should really think about that I gave you 20 Euros out of my pocket, although I didn't even need any 'ragtek plugin' at the time, just to support a xenForo developer and ultimately support xenForo in the process. And being refused the first plugin I actually need, with a more than shady excuse, is the thanks I get, for being one of 0,1% of people who actually give a damn and pay to support someone, while 99,9% of people here just download what they can get and probably get the rest they can't get here, from a warez forum.

Thank you for regretting to have supported you! So go ahead and be a cash-whore and picky about some 5$ more that you are so desperately trying to make off me, although I already gave you 5x times that money voluntarily. That's the way to do it, bravo dude, you rock!

And I don't even care about the 5$ to be honest. I needed the plugin last night, when he was sleeping and I was totally puzzled and disappointed when I logged into his site, just to see that I could NOT get the plugin although I paid the 'VIP Membership' back then to avoid exactly such events like right now.
Since it was in the middle of the night, I could not get hold of him either (I sent a PM to him last night) ... then I just downloaded on a warez board and got what I wanted and paid for ... this is just sad!

Top Bottom