Don't let me down boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExpertPixels.com

Please delete this.. Sorry... i cam here to say what a good job you guys are doing and and to ask if a import tool from vBulletin 4 to XenForo would be released.. and also wanted to ask if there was any openings for designers to join your team...

I didn't come here to get Flammed by show ponies..

A perfect example of how not to present your "CV". ........... approaches like this automatically go to file 13 or down the sewer, that is after it has been copied and sent around several offices so others can also wet themselves laughing.;):rolleyes:

"A perfect example of how not to present your "CV". ........... approaches like this automatically go to file 13 or down the sewer, that is after it has been copied and sent around several offices so others can also wet themselves laughing"

Edited my post so i don't get flammed further by more show ponies, like a lot of people i am sick of working with software from a company (vBulletin) who clearly doesn't care for their customers, a company who can not deliver on what they say they will, so i thought it was worth asking admin / staff via the forums if there was any chance of doing some work with / for you.

Gosh, I am sorry for sharing the facts.

Here's another one, and I will unwatch this thread: This is posted in the serious forum: xf discussions, not the offtopic- OffTopic forum.

I am glad you like xenforo, and welcome to the site, if I knew you'd have such a big issue with me providing info I wouldn't have bothered.

See ya.

Firstly i wasn't referring to you... I was referring to: AdrianH...

"Here's another one, and I will unwatch this thread: This is posted in the serious forum: xf discussions, not the offtopic- OffTopic forum."

Unwatch the thread... you think i give a damm ? what sad moron feels the need to write that get a life.. i came here to say what a good job XenForo have done... i get flammed by some show pony and then you snap... What's your PayPal addy ? I will send you a couple of hundred dollars.. go get your self laid then maybe one day you will come up with a product of your own and you wont have to make 1000's of sites about other peoples products... all you do is troll forums making out you some kind of hero... **** man.. you sound like your a vBulletin.com staff member... XenForo doesn't need tools like you thinking they run the place.

I am unwatching this thread now... boooo F'n Whooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom