1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't Know HTML or PHP etc

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by gameswereus, Jan 13, 2012.

1. gameswereus

gameswereus New Member

I don't know HTML etc. Would this be a large limitation?

2. Pereira

Pereira Well-Known Member

You don't need to know any coding languages in order to run the software but it always I suppose helps.

3. gameswereus

gameswereus New Member

How about for general installation? :) Sorry, I do know this is a really nooby question.

Russ likes this.
  4. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

The XenForo team does offer an installation service for an additional fee if that might interest you.
    However installing it really comes down to general knowledge of uploading files(FTP) and setting up a new MySQL database.

5. Pereira

Pereira Well-Known Member

You shouldn't need to know any coding languages in order to install the software, no.

Here is a link on how to install the software - Installation

Do you have experience in installing software? You can also get the Xenforo team to do it for you if you purchase the installation service but it really shouldn't be too difficult to do by yourself.

6. gameswereus

gameswereus New Member

I know general stuff like uploading FTP files. That tutorial doesn't seem difficult to follow either, thanks!