Dog Thrown of Roof In Egypt *Warning Very Graphic*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiser

<video removed>

This happened few days ago. They have no laws against animal abuse in Egypt. Something needs to be done about this. It truly broke my heart, I love animals very much. How can someone do something like this to such a helpless creature? It was sad hearing its afterward cries :(

Hey, im not going to lie... this made me cry.

Spread this please, let it be known... something should be done for this poor innocent dog.

What about how evil people can be toward helpless human beings?
Wow really? This thread is not about a human being thrown of the roof... animals dont know any better they are much more innocent than human beings.

Wow really? This thread is not about a human being thrown of the roof... animals dont know any better they are much more innocent than human beings.

Sorry but going to have to disagree. A young kid doesn't know any better.

Just watched it. This made me cry.

Damn friggin' *******s.

Yes this kind of stuff makes me curse.
omg...

Just as sick. But this thread is about a dog.

Peggy, I guess I best bow out. There are many human beings being slaughtered around the world and even though I am an animal lover, I put a human life above any animal. Ciao for now!

Sorry but going to have to disagree. A young kid doesn't know any better.
Can we please stay on topic here for once? Im just trying to spread the word. This animal deserved much better than what happened to it.

Can we please stay on topic here for once? Im just trying to spread the word. This animal deserved much better than what happened to it.
I wish the dog had died. But he was still alive after he hit the ground and squealing.

dear God in heaven...

Peggy, I guess I best bow out. There are many human beings being slaughtered around the world and even though I am an animal lover, I put a human life above any animal. Ciao for now!
No it wasn't, but young children around the world are being killed just as indiscrimantly as that dog was. To me that is worse. Far worse.

We know that. And I feel just as bad about them as I do this dog.

But this thread is about this dog. :(

I wish the dog had died. But he was still alive after he hit the ground and squealing.

dear God in heaven...
I know, I wish too... i just couldnt bear hearing its cries after it landed that was the most saddest thing I have ever heard in my life.

Im just trying to spread the word. This animal deserved much better than what happened to it.
I don't quite understand that.. This was filmed and had the intent of been spread... So in a case your helping the guy who did this by spreading it even more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom