1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you have an iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shamil, Jul 31, 2010.

?

Do you have an iPhone 4?

1. Yes

22.7%
  2. No

77.3%
  1. Shamil

Shamil Well-Known Member

What do you think of it?

Personally, I am loving it. The Retina Display is simply awesome!

2. Ianto

Ianto Member

I want a phone that I can actually touch without losing reception... :(

No but in all seriousness, I would love to have an iPhone 4, it's gorgeous. Unfortunately I have Verizon for the next year or so... (Motorola Droid.)

3. Floris

Floris Guest

It is supposed to be out, but with only the option to feel super special they let you pre-order and 5 million people jumping on the page flooding it with multiple requests, it's simply a 8 to 12 week wait period. And they start 'today'. So, no iPhone 4 here for quite a while. I am not going to pay 170 euro and 25 administration fee, when I can't use the product for say up to 12 weeks.

4. Cam2

Cam2 Member

I just purchased the HTC Evo from Sprint. I did visit the Apple store to look at the new iPhone 4. It is by far the best looking phone on the market for sure. I am enjoying the larger screen the Evo offers.

5. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

I wanted to get the HTC Desire but TMobile was the only carrier (That I know of).

I'll probably wait until next winter, when my job replaces my phone and get one of the newer HTC's, hopefully with a more feature-rich Android OS.

6. Sir nick

Sir nick Well-Known Member

Sprint Network :|. My phone currently is a blackberry and goes up for a two year renewal in November so i don't know what i plan to get

7. On the Google Nexus One

AlexandrosD and MrBrian like this.
  8. Jason

Jason Well-Known Member

I do, mostly due to work. I've been lucky, from what it seems, since I haven't really had any reception problems with it. That said, I also have an HTC Evo and find myself using it far more than the iPhone.

9. Sami

Sami Well-Known Member

No because of:
    1. Price.
    2. Someone being stubborn about what people need and don't need.
    3. These threads popping up everywhere.

10. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

I have one. I'm waiting for Carphone Warehouse to get its act together and announce its policy on iPhone 4 returns, as the dropped call / dropped data antenna issue affects me badly.

Yes, the retina display is awesome and I'd love to keep it - but a precursor to my keeping it would be proper operation as a phone, and on that it fails massively.

11. majdi

majdi Well-Known Member

i reviewed one in the early days of its release and the antenna issue is completely true. few weeks later i played with the iphone of a friend that he bought recently and there was no antenna issue!
    do you think apple did something to it, like producing a new batch with a fix?

12. Lucas

Lucas Well-Known Member

I'll stick with my lovely Nexus One (Android), I believe it's far superior than iOS4. :)

13. Reeve of Shinra

Reeve of Shinra Well-Known Member

I have a 3GS which has been awesome so far. I'll probably get the iphone 5 when it comes out next year.