Discord account provider [Deleted]

Z61

Z61 submitted a new resource:

Discord account provider - Adds a Discord connected account provider

Adds a connected account provider for XenForo 2 that allows integration with Discord.

Installation:
  • Install the add-on by extracting the contents of the upload folder to the root of your XenForo 2 installation.
  • Visit ACP and click install on Discord Provider.
  • Create your Discord developer application.
  • Then configure the add-on by navigating to Setup -> Connected Accounts ->...

Read more about this resource...

Hey, I just got this, having trouble setting it up, I am getting the unknown error, please close this tab screen. Please can you explain what i am exactly doing on discord and how it links up

Hey, I just got this, having trouble setting it up, I am getting the unknown error, please close this tab screen. Please can you explain what i am exactly doing on discord and how it links up
Are you getting the error on Selly, or on your board when trying to setup the add-on?

Are you getting the error on Selly, or on your board when trying to setup the add-on?

Thank you for instant reply. I have done the xenforo2 side of things fine, put the secret in etc, just go to click log in using discord and then that error, you can try it here: fngcommunity.com

edit: maybe its the redirect url thats, wrong, what does that need to be on discord?

Thank you for instant reply. I have done the xenforo2 side of things fine, put the secret in etc, just go to click log in using discord and then that error, you can try it here: fngcommunity.com

edit: maybe its the redirect url thats, wrong, what does that need to be on discord?
On your Discord app page, did you set up the redirect URI properly?
Example of what it should be: http://fngcommunity.com/connected_account.php

On your Discord app page, did you set up the redirect URI properly?
Example of what it should be: http://fngcommunity.com/connected_account.php

Just used that link, works perfectly now. Thank you so much. Amazing service. One more thing, is it possible to customise the color of the button, make it discord purple? thanks i really appreciate your instant help.

Just used that link, works perfectly now. Thank you so much. Amazing service. One more thing, is it possible to customise the color of the button, make it discord purple? thanks i really appreciate your instant help.
Yes, you should be able to style the css class button--provider--z61Discord

Got the following error after associating my acc with discord:

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Template public:connected_account_associated_z61Discord is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:582

Code:
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/home/theaocdu/...', 582, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(582): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(537): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'connected_accou...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1247): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'connected_accou...')
#4 src/XF/ConnectedAccount/Provider/AbstractProvider.php(349): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('connected_accou...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Entity/ConnectedAccountProvider.php(71): XF\ConnectedAccount\Provider\AbstractProvider->renderAssociated(Object(XF\Entity\ConnectedAccountProvider), Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\User))
#6 [internal function]: XF\Entity\ConnectedAccountProvider->renderAssociated()
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(938): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s3/public/connected_account_macros.php(41): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\ConnectedAccountProvider), 'renderAssociate...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(661): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#10 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s3/public/account_connected.php(30): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('connected_accou...', 'disassociate', Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1248): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#12 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('account_connect...', Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Account\\Conn...', 'public:account_...', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#17 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#18 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#19 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(28) "/account/connected-accounts/"
  ["referrer"] => string(69) "https://www.theaocdungeon.com/register/connected-accounts/z61Discord/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Got the following error after associating my acc with discord:

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Template public:connected_account_associated_z61Discord is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:582

Code:
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/home/theaocdu/...', 582, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(582): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(537): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'connected_accou...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1247): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'connected_accou...')
#4 src/XF/ConnectedAccount/Provider/AbstractProvider.php(349): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('connected_accou...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Entity/ConnectedAccountProvider.php(71): XF\ConnectedAccount\Provider\AbstractProvider->renderAssociated(Object(XF\Entity\ConnectedAccountProvider), Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\User))
#6 [internal function]: XF\Entity\ConnectedAccountProvider->renderAssociated()
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(938): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s3/public/connected_account_macros.php(41): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\ConnectedAccountProvider), 'renderAssociate...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(661): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#10 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s3/public/account_connected.php(30): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('connected_accou...', 'disassociate', Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1248): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#12 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('account_connect...', Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Account\\Conn...', 'public:account_...', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#17 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#18 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#19 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(28) "/account/connected-accounts/"
  ["referrer"] => string(69) "https://www.theaocdungeon.com/register/connected-accounts/z61Discord/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Sorry about that, will look into it and get back to you in about an hour or so.

Top Bottom