1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained DISCONTINUED: [8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools) 1.2.2

Omnibus of tools and enhancements

1. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

dieketzer and taylor_smith like this.
  2. Crazyace

Crazyace Member

Any change log for this one?

3. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

The changes are minor and mostly cosmetic, so no.

4. Raitsa

Raitsa Well-Known Member

5. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

6. Raitsa

Raitsa Well-Known Member

7. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

You're supposed to... its a sitemap.

8. Raitsa

Raitsa Well-Known Member

Ok, i´ll go hide now to the newbiehole :LOL:

9. graham_w

graham_w Active Member

Thanks for this addon (including sitemap). After a week of having sitemap active, Google have indexed 105540 of 107783 urls submitted :)

Just a suggestion re the Account spam finder, is there a way to mark accounts as "trusted" so they are removed from the spam finder list ? If not, can this be considered for a future release ?

10. Spenser

Spenser Active Member

Right now I don't have an idea what down-voting a thread really does. Any explanation somewhere?

11. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member

this i my question too

12. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

From that, looks to me if it is a terrible thread, at 10 votes, it would get locked... Or whatever choice you would make.

13. Sheldon

On that same note, I think those 10 "votes" have to come within that 24 hour timeframe, or whatever the Site Admin sets it at.

14. Sheldon

Actually, I just downvoted one of my threads, and you get a pop-up box:

[​IMG]

That definitely solves it.

15. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

raitsa.newbiehole.jpg

First off, Newbiehole. LOL.

I think you were expecting that 8wayrun.com/sitemap was a DEMO of XenUtiles, as it is labelled as such.
    In actual fact it is more of an example of results generated by XenUtiles. :) I think the problem was a language barrier ... not a newbie error :).

16. Wayne Hunt

Wayne Hunt Member

Hi,

Every day when we get the "Account Confirmation Required" e-mail, it's got the four sections to it for new users waiting confirmation.

What exactly is the section for "The following users are also unconfirmed, but have not been emailed:" telling me???

Why haven't they been e-mailed? How do I e-mail them? Is there anything that I need to do for these users?

Wayne

17. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Which add-on is this from?

18. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

That's not a default feature. It must be from an add-on.

[Brogan beat me :(]

19. Wayne Hunt

Wayne Hunt Member

Umm... I have no idea. AFAIK, the system has been sending me these since day one. I just thought everyone got the same e-mails. Didn't know it was an add-on feature, but looking at my list of add-ons, I suppose it could be "XenUtiles". I have most of his work loaded..

Still don't know what it means though.

20. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

It comes from XenUtiles in their options

Unconfirmed Cutoff
    How many days to give a new user to confirm their email address before automatically deleting their account. Periodic emails will automatically be sent out. (0 to disable)

Operator likes this.