[DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare®

[DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare® 1.8.2

No permission to download
Is there a quick-step guide or gotcha's for enabling R2 with /data/ ?

I'm thinking to create the bucket manually, rclone the files into R2, then activate R2 for /data/and let the add-on automatically create the public subdomain. Authoritative DNS is already with CF.

Does the /data/ bucket also need an initial /data/ path first? (like internal_data/attachments needs initial attachments/ path).

Fail2ban sending bans to CloudFlare is the best thing since sliced bread.

works very well too. Easily install their client app on your server, and setup Cloudflare integration. Subscribe to blocklist(s) too.

I can't figure out why the backend keeps reporting that this AddOn needs to be upgraded. I have 1.5.7 installed but it keeps telling me that an upgrade is available.

I can't figure out why the backend keeps reporting that this AddOn needs to be upgraded. I have 1.5.7 installed but it keeps telling me that an upgrade is available.
Backend of what? This add-on doesn't alert you about updates, and neither does XenForo. If you have something custom installed that is alerting you about addon updates, it's going to be an issue with that since XF and this addon don't have any such functionality.

The Admin panel is what I mean by the backend. See attached. 1.5.7 is installed and and it's the only AddOn that Xenforo Admin panel keeps reporting as needing to be upgraded.

Attachments

• 1.5.7.webp
    1.5.7.webp
    16 KB · Views: 24
The Admin panel is what I mean by the backend. See attached. 1.5.7 is installed and and it's the only AddOn that Xenforo Admin panel keeps reporting as needing to be upgraded.
I think that's the message when you have copied the files of a new version of an addon, but have not upgraded it yet. There's a difference between putting the new files where they need to go and actually doing something with those files (installing, uninstalling, upgrading, etc.). The upgrading (or installing) process does the backend stuff... things like rebuilding phrases and templates.

Have you clicking the button to do the upgrade and you are still getting the message?

Only for XenForo official add-ons, not for third party add-ons...
After you pointed this out, I figured out it was the Install & Upgrade plugin that was reporting this.
I think that's the message when you have copied the files of a new version of an addon, but have not upgraded it yet. There's a difference between putting the new files where they need to go and actually doing something with those files (installing, uninstalling, upgrading, etc.). The upgrading (or installing) process does the backend stuff... things like rebuilding phrases and templates.

Have you clicking the button to do the upgrade and you are still getting the message?
I realized, after doing some investigation, that the message is coming from the [TH] Install and Upgrade plugin. Typically the plugin will download the files and then overwite existing files. I've done so (successfully) for this plugin a few times but, for some reason, it's not detecting that it has the latest version.

I thought that it was the Admin Panel reporting this but realized it's this specific plugin that is reporting the availability of the upgrade.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, is anyone using a Global API Key instead of an API Token? The only reason Global API Keys were an option is because they were needed for a few settings, but Cloudflare has since fixed that.

The reason I’m asking is I’m thinking about dropping support for Global API Keys since it’s a really bad idea from a security standpoint to use them.

Okay... thinking I'm probably going to do some sort of "transition" period so the next update doesn't break for anyone who was using Global API Keys. Like make the Global API Keys option still there so it can be used internally, but read-only. And throw a notice up for users in the admin area that are using Global API Keys that they should change it. API Tokens are required for R2 (can't use it with Global API Keys), so just seems like a good idea to transition people away from something that has less features and is also a security risk.

I use the new managed rules in WAF and it won't let me turn it off to put google code in in ads manager, It's not a big deal as it is easily turned off in the CF interface. I am using global because I could never get the api keys to work for some reason

I use the new managed rules in WAF and it won't let me turn it off to put google code in in ads manager, It's not a big deal as it is easily turned off in the CF interface. I am using global because I could never get the api keys to work for some reason
What type of plan are you using for the zone? The WAF setting is normally not changeable on the Free plan, so just want to make sure I do testing with the right type of zone plan.

Top Bottom