Different languages on this forum. Разные языки на форуме.

NqM

So I have to search for this information... But in my native language! And if it is not even on the forum where you bought a seemingly normal engine, then you have to process tons of unnecessary information! Why? Only because the owners do not want to make Subforums with different languages on their forum.... This will distract them, and time is money! But they took my money and forgot about my problems, and they also steal my time, which is sometimes more money!!!

There will always be a lot of volunteers who will be engaged in their own Subforums and in their native language, the search in English does not help me, I can't find how to remove broken pages from Google search. OK, I deleted it on the forum, but how do I delete it now in the hosting admin panel? And so not only with this task. It is necessary to search through too much information on dozens of forums and sites... But I paid here! And I want to find this information here, and not on dozens and hundreds of other resources. But it's only in English here....

Last edited:
Hi.
I'm on your side, and I want the subforums in my native language too. But believe me it wouldn't be the right solution.

It would become just a large cauldron, too fragmented and without any control. They usually always respond to requests from their customers.

Imagine making a request in your subforum and you don't get a response, "from your volunteers", what do you do? You have to try hard and recreate the same question in English and write it in the official category. So you wasted time 2 times.

Now with "mom google translate" with a few simple words, you can still make yourself understood. (like this message, including)

If you find here, who speaks the same language, you can also use private messages.

Removing broken links does not apply to the forum engine and no one will answer these questions... It is clear that Subforums need to be engaged and spend time on it. And it is money. But my money is not returned to me, but you can steal my time? I did not find on this forum in English how to remove broken links on my forum and I now need to spend a lot of time searching for the information I need at the moment. And so on for every little thing. And if there is a Russian version that I paid for and installed for myself, why is there no technical support in my language?!? Not even a subforum... Yes, because you will pay, and then no one cares about your problems. It's such a business. It's all built on deception. Yes, I understand now those who do not pay for the engine, but steal it. So they create hundreds of forums on such engines and there for $ 5 help such beginners as me. And so on indefinitely... Some deceive others. If I get my money back, I will be happy!

Because it's just extortion... You still need to pay $ 50 for installing plugins or settings, then for something else, and so on indefinitely. First, you believe the calls on different resources and buy this engine, and then endlessly pay different "assistants" who do not really do anything and you have to search for information or dreams again and again and pay money, and often not very small.

And if there is a Russian version that I paid for
There is no Russian version of XenForo. There is only one official version in English. And if you need support you can ask the support. You never paid for foreign language support.

It is clear that technical support in your native language is expensive... But why are there no Subforums? You steal my time and for my own money. I won't be able to learn English properly and work in it, and even in the search you can't normally find about deleting pages from Google search. Deleted the forum pages and then what to do?!? And so on any question. And it's just boring. And the money is not returned. Good business!!! First, thousands of people write on all the resources what a cool engine it is, and then after the purchase they spit on your problems!

Why did you wait to buy XF to see all this?
When you buy a car, don't you find out first? You buy it and then you say to the seller: why is my car diesel? Why is my car red? why my car... There is no deception here, you had all the elements in hand to make your decision.

• Haha
Reactions: NqM
There is no Russian version of XenForo. There is only one official version in English. And if you need support you can ask the support. You never paid for foreign language support.
I pay with my time... and time is money! And often not very small!!! I've been crying for a couple of months now, because I've read too many reviews about this engine. And if this engine is made by programmers for other advanced programmers, then you need to warn them in advance. So write, first let's check your level of ability to climb into the brains of the forum in the hosting admin panel, configure many parameters there, and then you will make a decision about buying an engine! And then you will pay us $ 50 for settings and further down the list, and then you will pay others not to learn English and not to set up the forum yourself. And then you will be persuaded to make Subforums in their native languages, where maybe they can help you for free and not for 50 bucks...

I understand that English speakers write me reproaches or just nasty things, but this is not my native language and finding the necessary information even in English on this forum is a problem!

Want to talk about the demo? No problem! Sat down, took a ride, Hooray, class. And as there and that is configured and in what languages - this is already a type of extra. There is a Russified version and okay! Ok. But when I buy a car, and even more so a truck, I check a lot of parameters, make test trips and preferably with a load, I'm talking about trucks. Yes, I made a mistake, bought this forum. Because I was happy with the beautiful packaging in the demo and read rave reviews. But if the car has clogged fuel lines in the engine on the second day, then you go to the car dealership and they repair them for free. Or change the car! whether the money is returned. So it is with this engine... I've been working on it for more than a month now and it's causing more and more problems. I don't want to work on it!!!! But the money is not returned to me. And they do not repair... there Is not even a subforum in my native language!!!! They just steal my time. And that means money.

Ask proper questions in the relevant support forums and people will try to help you out.
No! This is not my language, Google translation will not help you solve the problem quickly, even now, correspondence here just takes time and does not help me in any way. Because fans of this particular engine will write the same thing... You just look at the situation from the other side, and then from the third, from the fourth.... I bought an engine for my car, but with bad instructions, with a bad setup, but with a great package! And my truck (forum) don't drive with this engine, it builds too often in the Parking lot! I want to return this engine, it doesn't suit me in many ways, and in General I don't want to drive trucks anymore (work with forums), and I don't need any engines, even free ones! And I don't get my money back. Why? They say you saw what you bought? OK, I saw it. Superficial. But I was not allowed to ride on this engine with all the settings!!!!

You knew this before you purchased the software. By now instead of constantly beating the same complaint drum, if you had asked proper questiond in the correct forums, you probably would have had many of your questions answered.

As a reminder, per our forum rules, all posts must be made in English. We don't have the ability to moderate the forums in other languages. And generally speaking, our staff are English speakers. Our website, documentation and product itself is only provided in English, as any other translation would be from third-parties and thus not something we can provide support for. I don't think we've been misleading about this and if the question were asked, we certainly would've made that clear.

While I'm not sure if you're using automatic translation tools, your responses here are enough to get your point across, so if you have questions or problems, we can only recommend submitting your questions (via automatic translations if necessary) and we'll do our best to help.

With Google translation, basic and important information is lost, and this is another loss of time, and therefore money. I already understood that the money for the engine will never be returned, but at least a nuclear war will begin tomorrow... Joke. Or sarcasm. But the reluctance to do Subforums in the native languages of their clients will not be a great idea ... and suddenly tomorrow all naive buyers will start demanding 15 Subforums in their native languages... This is a lot of work to do, look for volunteers, open branches, assign rights to moderators... Why do you have to worry about your clients ' needs, right? And so they buy the product. And translate. And Google translate is, Yes. Only there is no final result. That's why dishonest people hack your engines and sell their experience of theft on many forums! And all because you have no desire to understand your current customers, and even more so potential ones. People want to get everything in one place, and not run all day to different stores for engine parts. I bought the engine oil in one store, the filter in another, and then I have to find a rubber band! And after that, you need to find a locksmith to work! So you have in the store (on the forum) And this is with a translator from Google, which is still learning!

Скриншот 07-10-2020 221119.webp

Top Bottom