Detour - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

After looking at the user banners more, I realized I already have that code in the style.

You will need to overwrite the default userBanner class so all banner take the same form. Then just use background-color and border-color to style each one how you want it.

I do plan on making style properties for the user banners like I have done for the thread prefixes, just hasn't been high on the list of features this round.

If you need help, just post in the Detour support thread on pixelexit.com and I would be glad to get ya fixed up.

You anticipated what I was planning on asking you later. ;) I've started messing with the user_banners.css and should be able to get it straight. Thanks again man.

i would like to add color behind the logo is there a way to that

apfudc.png

Just to note, I only had to merge a couple templates for the update. If you like and want to save yourself from redoing any edits just go to the outdated templates and merge any changes for the templates and it should be good. The current version of the framework isn't quite ready is our only hold up right now.

Steve F updated Detour - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

Big Update 1.2 -> 1.3

As we have been mentioning across various threads on our site 1.3 is bringing a rather massive change to the way our style functions. Most of the front end you won't notice a difference aside from a few cosmetic improvements, however we've re-written a good majority of our XenBase.

For anyone with minor customizations it's suggested you treat this upgrading as if you're installing a brand new style.

Import XenBase first as a new style.
Import Detour as a child of XenBase
Create a new child...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update for XF 1.3.2

With this update there were some changes to some templates and extra css rules added to xb_style.css. Please take a backup of your current styles before attempting a update.

XenBase Changes
  • More reorganizing style properties
  • Removed some unneeded properties from 'Go to Top' button
  • Floating Navigation improvements

Detour Changes
  • Reverted form.css and placed any customizations into xb_style.css
  • Reverted file_upload.css and placed any customizations into...

Update to XF 1.3.4, Bug Fixes and More

Along with the update to XF 1.3.4 we have fixed some bugs within XenBase as well as added a few new features, replacing some outdated ones.

Fixed
  • Login Overlay styling fixed!
  • Dual Column Nodes adjusted(minimal and expanded) force sub-forums in a drop down and description in tool tip fixed!
  • Sticky separator and alt discussion list fixed!
  • Disable sub-menu with user bar enabled fixed!
  • Help tab works with all options fixed!
Added
  • New color...

You can now use the node layout settings easily and each option should work flawlessly for you. 3 settings to choose from 1 - Minimal , 2 - Extended and 3 - Old school :)

node-layout-one.webp

node-layout-two.webp

node-layout-oldschool.webp

Pushed out an update for Detour on the site, @Steve will post an official update on the RM when he gets on.

For customers though:

Primarily a XenBase update which brings all of the out of date templates up to date.

Existing customers can find it in the "My Downloads" link on pixelexit.com.

To upgrade simply first make backups of your styles by exporting them.
Next import XenBase 1.4.0 Beta 1 overwriting your current XenBase, then import the style you've purchased and overwrite it. All updates should trickle down to your child style.

Last note:
This is possibly the last release we'll do for the 1.4 Beta series, from the past when XenForo enters a beta stage we see updates weekly sometimes which won't make sense time wise to keep pushing out updates.
Upon 1.4 stable we'll get the our version of XenBase out which we'll be adding some really neat stuff to it i think everyone will enjoy.

For any questions don't hesitate to ask, and always we really appreciate everyone's support.

XenBase and Detour 1.4.x compatibility and bug fixes

The style has been updated to our 1.4.1 version of the Framework. The update was pushed out on site this past week so some of you may already have the download. It brings new functionality, bug fixes and optimization. All customers can download the update in our new store. We recently upgraded our site and store so if you have any trouble at all please don't hesitate to start a support ticket with us. You can read about our upgrade and the new store...

XF 1.4.3 update

This brings the style up to date for XenForo 1.4.3, It also adds fixes in specific for the official Gallery add-on.

The full XenBase change log can be found here:
https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-4-3-change-log.1572/

You can read up on the new social icons here:
https://pixelexit.com/resources/utilizing-the-social-icons.13/

This update also provides cosmetic fixes for the style

To upgrade please FIRST! Backup your current XenBase/Style/Child Style

Then...

Looks really nice. I'm thinking of using this as a base for my new project but when I tried to purchase I get an error that says the page doesn't exist.

Whoops, forgot to update the Buy Now button link to our new store since our conversion. Should be good now :)

Thanks

Top Bottom