Detour - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Qwk86gn updated Detour - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

Update for XenForo 1.2.0 Compatibility

Detour has been updated to be compatible with XenForo 1.2.0.
  • Fully responsive
  • Redesigned navigation for easier transition to the responsive framework.
  • [XB] Advanced Footer Updated for responsive layouts.
XenBase 1.2.0.1 New Features
  • Added the ability to style default prefixes easily with style properties.
    • Style Properties -> [XB] Prefixes ->
  • Updated Advanced Footer layout to XenForo 1.2 responsive code.
Customers can download the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Very nice style but it seems there is a problem with redactor:

ScreenShot125.webp

So, is it possible to have it wider?
Regards

Very nice style but it seems there is a problem with redactor:

View attachment 54040

So, is it possible to have it wider?
Regards

You may need to make sure the following files are within the folders of the style:

• styles\my-style\xenforo\xenforo-ui-sprite.png
  • styles\my-style\xenforo\magnifier.png
  • styles\my-style\xenforo\editor\icons.png
  • styles\my-style\xenforo\widgets\style-preview.png
  • styles\my-style\xenforo\permissions\edit.png
Then do a browser refresh. Control + F5

There is a Blue Version of Detour on the Demo Site, how can i make the Style blue? And how can i make this Style fluid? :unsure:

Cheers.

Basically just by using the color palette in the ACP, if you need help just open a support ticket at http://pixelExit.com

Though there is at least 2 areas that need some adjustments - selected navTab and navLink hover state which can be done easily enough and of course the node icons.

To change the width to fluid you can do this in Style Properties -> General -> Page Width Controller

upload_2013-8-13_14-5-48.webp

Qwk86gn updated Detour - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

New Features & Fixes

Change Log - 08/16/2013

• Added Font Awesome Icons
• Font Awesome Node Icons - Options - Style Properties
• Enable / Disable Option​

• Added User Status Tooltip to Sidebar Online Usernames
• Added Subforum read/unread with Style Properties

• Removed some old code from 1.1.x no longer used

View attachment 54468

View attachment 54471

View attachment 54470

View attachment 54469...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

I have changed the Colors from green to blue, but could you please show me a Screenshot from your Detour Color Palette (from the blue Demo)? I have made something wrong. Cheers. :love:

I can export it for you if you would like. Just make a post on our site in the Detour section please.

Skin looks great and I'm thinking of using it. Is there any way to change the font on the thread reply buttons to the one used by the rest of the site?

upload_2013-8-20_17-47-5.webp

It works fine with XenPorta but I do see a couple minor borders that could be a different color. I can probably get you a fix tomorrow night. If you notice the 3rd post, the long username cause the line to break, not sure that is a skin issue though to be honest.

upload_2013-8-21_0-40-18.webp

I ended up buying it earlier and I think it looks great, nice job man.

I do see a couple minor borders that could be a different color. I can probably get you a fix tomorrow night. If you notice the 3rd post, the long username cause the line to break, not sure that is a skin issue though to be honest.

I take it you mean how the bars for 'thread title' and 'continue' reading are only bordered on one side? A fix would be nice for quality of life. As for the (really ) long names, I don't think it's likely to become a problem (at least it isn't for me).

There are two things that I could use some help with, as I haven't been able to figure them out myself. Regarding my above post,

upload_2013-8-20_17-47-5-png.54765

upload_2013-8-21_1-12-27.webp

Russ said you could do it from the style editor, and while I see the Button Property options, I really can't figure out how to make these buttons use the same font as the rest of the style. I've tried pasting @button.font-family in different options but it doesn't really do anything.

Second, I've been following the guide here and here and messing around with the code, but I can't get my banners to show up like they do here on the demo site:

upload_2013-8-21_1-16-25.webp

If you could tell me how to achieve these results, or point me in the direction of a guide that will, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Top Bottom