[DEMO] Styling Question

ravenseal

Sorry if I shouldn't be posting there, but there is no where else to ask since I'm not licensed!

Before presenting the idea of switching to XenForo to our members, we're working on building a presentable style using a demo install.

So far, I haven't had any problems except with a few elements accepting the changes made through the extra.css template.

#DiscussionListOptionsHandle a{
.messageUserBlock {
.nodeList .categoryStrip {
.node .nodeLastPost {

Can anyone advise on this matter? We only have two days left to get this up and going before the demo expires.

Sorry if I shouldn't be posting there, but there is no where else to ask since I'm not licensed!

Before presenting the idea of switching to XenForo to our members, we're working on building a presentable style using a demo install.

So far, I haven't had any problems except with a few elements accepting the changes made through the extra.css template.

#DiscussionListOptionsHandle a{
.messageUserBlock {
.nodeList .categoryStrip {
.node .nodeLastPost {

Can anyone advise on this matter? We only have two days left to get this up and going before the demo expires.

try adding a !important after the change that is not reflected (and before the closing ";").

Top Bottom