Duplicate  Deleting Node with Children causes server error

Mr_Bob

Deleting a node with children causes the following error:
Server Error

Undefined variable: updateNestedSetInfo
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1126
  2. XenForo_Model_Node->deleteChildNodes() in XenForo/DataWriter/Node.php at line 238
  3. XenForo_DataWriter_Node->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1645
  4. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/NodeAbstract.php at line 65
  5. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_NodeAbstract->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/admin.php at line 13
I tried this on a fresh install of XF. I upgraded my beta 5 to beta 6, then ran a fresh install (all the files should still work nonetheless). Used the "delete children" option when deleting the parent.

The parent node will disappear on the forum homepage (the child is still there though), but not in the admincp. The child must be deleted, and then the parent node.

From error log: Request State
PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(60) "http://www.xxxxxx/xxxxxx/admin.php?categories/delete"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["categories/delete"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["move_child_nodes"] => string(1) "0"
    ["node_id"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1295027617,4734edd351096b393be31f4464378e5aee8c9955"
  }
}

Top Bottom