Defer JS [Deleted]

When I go to ACP Maintenance and start "File Health Check" I see a white page and in Error Log following new entry:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '[' - library/Jrahmy/DeferJs/FileSums.php:28

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(45) ".../admin.php?tools/file-check"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["tools/file-check"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(1) {
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

After disabling DeferJS, it's working without error log entry. After enabling DeferJS again, error is there again.

@Kartus

Bleh. That's what I get for making build tools that don't support PHP 5.3.

Just updated the PHP 5.3 version, should fix this. Reimporting XML is not necessary, just upload the files.

Thanks for reporting.

@RoldanLT, Should be fine, though I think pagespeed might perform this optimization itself, in which case the addon is redundant.

If pagespeed doesn't do this then they should work fine together.

Reactions: rdn
I have disabled pagespeed defer feature.
Sometimes adsense doesn't load on first time visit, and causing my revenue to drop.

I have disabled pagespeed defer feature.
Sometimes adsense doesn't load on first time visit, and causing my revenue to drop.
Make sure the addon is correctly configured to skip deferring of adsense scripts.

Per @RoldanLT this add-on breaks certain areas of the admin.php, especially editing the page_container tempate:

View attachment 74667

This add-on should ignore any admin area pages.
Have you found other broken areas or just page_container?

I will push an update in the next couple of days to fix this.

Reactions: rdn
The whole domain: ajax.googleapis.com or the filename of the js.
But as I can see right now, you're using ngx_pagespeed right?

The whole domain: ajax.googleapis.com or the filename of the js.
But as I can see right now, you're using ngx_pagespeed right?
Was messing around with it to see how the scores worked. But with my set up...we had to install it on our proxy server and it was causing too many issues with gzip and adding too much overhead that we are now disabling it :/ I'm just trying to improve my scores and every turn I take leads me to "you broke the site/server".

This is what I've had to disable (which is basically everything):
Code:
adsbygoogle
google_ad
show_ad
response.min
response
xenforo
jquery-1.11.0.min
advertisement
if (document.getElementById("tester") != undefined)
ajax.googleapis.com

Was messing around with it to see how the scores worked. But with my set up...we had to install it on our proxy server and it was causing too many issues with gzip and adding too much overhead that we are now disabling it :/ I'm just trying to improve my scores and every turn I take leads me to "you broke the site/server".
@eva2000 has working config here: https://community.centminmod.com/threads/this-forums-pagespeed-conf.62/
Specifically for XenForo, tested many times with ads also.

Top Bottom