Defer JS [Deleted]

I get the same problem on my site no matter what style, its a chrome based problem it seems. Have had to turn the add-on off for now.
yes i disable it
i have other problem with the addon
its give many security alert issue << cant remember what it says exactly but it say try to click back and open the page or something slimier
i was busy so i didnt tell the developer about it

I get the same problem on my site no matter what style, its a chrome based problem it seems. Have had to turn the add-on off for now.
Is your site RTL? I'm trying to narrow this down but it seems pretty odd. I use Chrome, but I'm on the beta channel. I'll give it a go on the stable channel when I get the chance but so far I really haven't been able to reproduce this, even on others' sites.

Last edited:
yes i disable it
i have other problem with the addon
its give many security alert issue << cant remember what it says exactly but it say try to click back and open the page or something slimier
i was busy so i didnt tell the developer about it
Literally the only thing this addon does is move <script> tags to just in front of </body>. I think you're confusing the browser's double POST prevention for a problem in the addon but I can't be sure without any concrete error messages.

Any issues would most likely be caused by odd browser behavior/bugs or a script being improperly deferred. Not all scripts can be deferred, so you need to figure out what configuration works for your own site by editing the options in the ACP.

Literally the only thing this addon does is move <script> tags to just in front of </body>. I think you're confusing the browser's double POST prevention for a problem in the addon but I can't be sure without any concrete error messages.

Any issues would most likely be caused by odd browser behavior/bugs or a script being improperly deferred. Not all scripts can be deferred, so you need to figure out what configuration works for your own site by editing the options in the ACP.

>Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.

this what i got on most action

i know its need to do something in configuration
but i dono what exactly need to be exclude

Is your site RTL? I'm trying to narrow this down but it seems pretty odd. I use Chrome, but I'm on the beta channel. I'll give it a go on the stable channel when I get the chance but so far I really haven't been able to reproduce this, even on others' sites.
@Jeremy P No its normal LTR and only happens in Chrome. Also the version of Chrome is (Version 35.0.1908.4 dev)

Get error:
Code:
The XSS Auditor refused to execute a script in 'http://www.yourpshome.net/posts/62998/save-inline' because its source code was found within the request. The auditor was enabled as the server sent neither an 'X-XSS-Protection' nor 'Content-Security-Policy' header.

save-inline:11

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Jeremy P No its normal LTR and only happens in Chrome. Also the version of Chrome is (Version 35.0.1908.4 dev)

Get error:
Code:
The XSS Auditor refused to execute a script in 'http://www.yourpshome.net/posts/62998/save-inline' because its source code was found within the request. The auditor was enabled as the server sent neither an 'X-XSS-Protection' nor 'Content-Security-Policy' header.

save-inline:11

Hmm. Any way you could grab your POST data for that request if you can? Should be able to find it under the Developer Tools for Chrome. It looks like some javascript is being included in the POST data when you click More Options.. probably to do with the WYSIWYG editor.

Also, is there any common or custom bbcode on these posts? I know earlier it seemed to be related to images.

Hmm. Any way you could grab your POST data for that request if you can? Should be able to find it under the Developer Tools for Chrome. It looks like some javascript is being included in the POST data when you click More Options.. probably to do with the WYSIWYG editor.

Also, is there any common or custom bbcode on these posts? I know earlier it seemed to be related to images.

@Jeremy P i have same as @Carla Birch error
BTW @Carla Birch do u use CDN ?!

@TBDragon I use CDN yes, but attachments only.

@Jeremy P Done some testing just and it seems its linked to the link bbcode, remove all links from the posts and it works fine, add a single link and it breaks.

@Jeremy P Done some testing just and it seems its linked to the link bbcode, remove all links from the posts and it works fine, add a single link and it breaks.
Thanks that's very useful. @TBDragon can you confirm posts without links are fine?

Also you guys are running 1.3.0? It's the last week of studies before break so I'm a little busy but I'll see if I can't work this out on Friday.

Anyone who had issues previously, please try out the new update. Should fix the issues with post editing. There are no known issues with this add-on at this time.

Did you not bump the version? Still showing as v2.0.1 in Resource Manager
Sorry, I didn't enter the patch letter. The current release is 2.0.1d, but it will show up as 2.0.1 in the ACP so I didn't want people to think they weren't running the latest version.

@Mouth you were right, fixed, thanks :)

Last edited:
So this fixes that chrome bug whenever you try to edit a post in pop up and it screws up the whole page?

@maxicep @TBDragon @Carla Birch can anyone confirm the update properly addresses the issue? It works on my test setup, but my live site is still on 1.1 with an older version of this addon.

Thanks for your issue reports and patience in getting them fixed. Hopefully this is the last update for awhile. I will update the PHP 5.3 version once I can confirm the latest version doesn't have any issues.

Top Bottom