Dear, XenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilesDB

Dear XenForo,

I am writing this letter to inform you that I am immensely impressed by your commitment to deliver innovation and in many ways hope to the forum world. Congratulation with reaching 200,000 post mark on your company forum. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Your sometimes pushy customer,

Kyrgyz

200 thousand !
penguin_celebrate.gif

Woohooo !

Dear XenForo,

I am writing this letter to inform you that I am immensely impressed by your commitment to deliver innovation and in many ways hope to the forum world. Congratulation with reaching 200,000 post mark on your company forum. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Your sometimes pushy customer,

Kyrgyz
awww that's just sweet.

Wooo hoo :D

Congrats to Xenforo, and to all of us who can't live without this place!!!
<snip>

I ♥ Xenforo, I ♥ Xenforo,
</snip>

I here wedding bells... :cry:

"I, Kim, take you, XenForo, to be my life. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life and death will never apart us."

I here wedding bells... :cry:

"I, Kim, take you, XenForo, to be my life. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life and death will never apart us."

Well Xenforo hasn't asked me to marry it yet.. but if it did......

*swwwoooooon*

Well Xenforo hasn't asked me to marry it yet.. but if it did......

*swwwoooooon*

This is absolutely ridic........ *swooons* (mills and boons type swoon I'll add)

Reactions: Kim
Q&As just before the marriage:
Your name : Xen Foro
Your age: 1 year(s) old
Your gender: ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom