[DBTech] DragonByte Tweet Poster

[DBTech] DragonByte Tweet Poster 1.4.0

No permission to download
Uninstall method is wrong?
Code:
Server error log

XF\Db\Exception: Ignored write to legacy table xf_liked_content. Code update required. MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'database.xf_liked_content' doesn't exist src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217
Generated by: Admin Feb 18, 2019 at 9:26 PM

Stack trace
DELETE  FROM `xf_liked_content` WHERE content_type IN ('dbtech_tweetposter')
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(89): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(240): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('DELETE  FROM `x...', Array)
#5 src/addons/DBTech/TweetPoster/Setup.php(169): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->delete('xf_liked_conten...', 'content_type IN...')
#6 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUninstallTrait.php(59): DBTech\TweetPoster\Setup->uninstallStep3(Array)
#7 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUninstallTrait.php(26): DBTech\TweetPoster\Setup->uninstallStepRunner(3, Array)
#8 src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php(635): DBTech\TweetPoster\Setup->uninstall(Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUninstall(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:AddOn', 'Uninstall', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#13 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#15 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#16 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(47) "/admin.php?add-ons/DBTech-TweetPoster/uninstall"
  ["referrer"] => string(71) "https://site.com/admin.php?add-ons/DBTech-TweetPoster/uninstall"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/DBTech-TweetPoster/uninstall"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["_xfProcessing"] => string(1) "1"
    ["continue"] => string(1) "1"
    ["confirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["params"] => string(10) "{"step":3}"
    ["count"] => string(1) "3"
    ["finished"] => string(1) "0"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

I don't need to run this?
SQL:
DELETE  FROM `xf_reaction_content` WHERE content_type IN ('dbtech_tweetposter')

We're still using 1.0.0 but it doesn't seem to be working any more. Any idea if that version should have stopped working for any reason?

So... I kinda forgot that I had installed this add-on .... Or rather - thought I had disabled it. I just looked at my Twitter page and it has some nice info there - as posted from this add-on. And I have followers now that I didn't before - and didn't even realize.

So wow! This has proven to be a wonderful piece of functionality.
Thanks DBTech guys. And cheers! (y)

J.

Just a suggestion, how about grabbing tags from new thread?
Because setting tags once is kinda static.

Thanks for all your time and efforts!

Is it possible to set also every post of a thread to be twitted?

If not how can I convince you implement that? :)

Is it possible to set also every post of a thread to be twitted?

If not how can I convince you implement that? :)
That is outside the scope of this modification as that would quickly get spammy. That being said, I would be open to implementing it as custom work, you can feel free to send me a PM with your budget for this if you're interested :)

I wonder if you can do this for IG also. Not sure if there's an add-on here for that though. Just a thought. I will definitely be installing your Add-on. Many thanks as I do it now manually.

Any Help?

TijsVerkoyen\Twitter\Exception: [TweetPoster] Error posting tweet: Read-only application cannot POST. src/addons/DBTech/TweetPoster/vendor/tijsverkoyen/twitteroauth/TijsVerkoyen/Twitter/Twitter.php:533

How would i go about adding a checkbox to the new thread creation to say "Do you wanna tweet this out?" and then have it only tweet that thread and not every thread?

Is it possible to add a PREFIX to the content that is Tweeted out?

Example on Twitter:

This post is a New Post Heading

to
FORUM POST: This post is a New Post Heading

That way on my Twitter Feed, people would know that the Tweet is from the Forum and not a direct Tweet

If so, where would I make the edits ?
BTW, great work on this MUST HAVE add-on

Top Bottom