[DBTech] DragonByte Signatures

[DBTech] DragonByte Signatures [Paid] 0.9.1

No permission to buy ($49.95)
Those are things we expected people to use a dedicated points mod to perform, since if we had to replicate them in every mod we made we'd quickly be wasting lots of time with points management.

That's not to say it'll never be added, though :)

Fillip

Hi again,

Can you say how can i add more fonts? I add in the folder, but the drop menu just show "Default Font"

Thansk.

P.S.: Sorry for the many questions... :unsure:

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

LOL..... its a cool ADD! Lets try the paid version... :)

When i add the paid files, it broke the site:

Server Error

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS dbtech_xfsignatures_points FROM xf_user AS user INNER JOIN xf_use' at line 15

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115

Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381

Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478

Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753

Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 340

XenForo_Model_User->getUserById() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 705

XenForo_Model_User->getVisitingUserById() in XenForo/Visitor.php at line 383

XenForo_Visitor::setup() in XenForo/Session.php at line 296

XenForo_Session::startAdminSession() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php at line 48

XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 298

XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 309

XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132

XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/pfps/public_html/comunidade/admin.php at line 13

What i need to do?

Have any way to reset all points, of all player? I was making some test i now to lauch the service in my site, i want everybody with 0 points.

Great to see you finally venture into XF DBT.

Always loved your work... any idea if and when tripple triad will be coming :D
No idea how i missed this post!

At the moment it's unlikely TT will be getting ported, it's not a mod in development/that we sell anymore :(

Hm, seems as though it's not displaying on the style xenfracture_light or any of my styles...any support you can offer?

By not displaying, what exactly are you referring to? The navbar, or the actual signature image?

Also, did you remember to configure usergroup permissions so that you can access the mod?

Ah, that was the problem. Thanks mate!
I was looking way down on the bottom of the permissions list, missed the option each time ;)

Another bug.... i change the table at options but the system doesnt accept it. Nothing change!

I tried to use repair cache too, without success.

Top Bottom