• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Dawn ★ AdminBB.org

Kaiser

Screen1.webpscreen6.webp screen2.webp screen3.webp screen4.webp screen5.webp

Dawn By: Kaiser of AdminBB (Works with XenForo 1.00)

Basic Information:
This is my first theme, never created a theme before for any software.. so xenForo is a first, BIG thanks to Mike & Kier for making such a great system for creating themes and add-ons.

License:
You May:
Install on every website you own.
Tell your friends about it :)
Enjoy it!
DO NOT:
Do Not remove the copyright at the bottom. (To remove it will cost you $20)
Do Not redistribute any part of this file.
Do Not tell people this is your own work.
Do Not sell the contents of this package.

Installation:
1. Upload the contents of the "Upload" folder to your "styles" folder in your xenforo installation path.
2. Import the xml file via the Administrator control panel.
3. Your Done!
4. Enjoy.

ChangeLog:
12-12-2010 - Login Bar Form Color fixed.
04-04-2011 - Updated to work with XenForo 1.00 (Stable)

Attachments

Good color combination I feel, only thing I'm not digging is the light greyish navigation, doesn't look all that good. I'll have it uploaded on my stylechooser in just a bit though :)

Good job.

I would remove the Home tab since it's redundant. No need for Home and Forums since they both point to the same place.
Delete the your home url from Home--> Options --> Basic Board Information.

Terroz with beta 4 came a conditional for the home button:

Code:
        <!-- home -->
        <xen:if is="{$showHomeLink}">
            <li class="navTab home PopupClosed"><a href="{$homeLink}" class="navLink">{xen:phrase home}</a></li>
        </xen:if>

Terroz with beta 4 came a conditional for the home button:

Code:
        <!-- home -->
        <xen:if is="{$showHomeLink}">
            <li class="navTab home PopupClosed"><a href="{$homeLink}" class="navLink">{xen:phrase home}</a></li>
        </xen:if>
Its already in the template, only reason I have the home tab is because I have it set from the Basic Board Information, it dosent display the tab if you leave The homepage url empty.

Top Bottom