DarkTabbed (9 Colors) [Deleted]

Triple column support is almost complete for the free built-in Node Grid, plus a few minor improvements :). This layout is also perfectly responsive and will snap back into double column or single as the screen gets smaller.

You can also now select the orientation of the background images, such as Center Center, Left Top, etc.

2NoLGpQ.jpg

Any chance it would be easy to get Fontawesome 5.2 to work?
Thanks for the question, I must admit I haven't developed with FA5 yet in XF2, but this is definitely on my list to do soon. (Was a bit surprised XF2 didn't ship with FA5 by default!)

If there's no major hurdles involved, I hope to get this done in about two updates from now.

Bummer, Ok you can easily add FA5 to Xenforo but the style properties get it from the styles FA.css which is referring to the 4.x. Really just wanted the Discord FA icon.

Bummer, Ok you can easily add FA5 to Xenforo but the style properties get it from the styles FA.css which is referring to the 4.x. Really just wanted the Discord FA icon.
Definitely coming soon as possible. There's also icons I've wanted to use that are only found in FA5, so I agree it's the way to move forward (especially since FA5 is official new build). I've only not implemented it yet as I've wanted to catch up on general theme features from XF1. Thanks for the suggestion!

@whitesky I have a suggestion, for the partner logo slider, can this possibly be moved towards the footer? I think partner areas look more official towards any footer area in my opinion
Right now you can move the icon slider below the main content near the bottom breadcrumb (Style Properties -> [Nulumia] Logo Icon Slider, but isn't necessarily in the footer. I'm actually working on adding locations for the slider in the footer itself, such as taking up a slot (or in addition to?) the footer top rows.. though I want to be sure the settings for this are intuitive and easy to manage, considering it involves two areas (footer and icon slider). I would be interested in any suggestions :-).

Also a few updates, apologies as the new DarkTabbed patch has been held up a few days with some additional bugfixes and enhancements. I also have some exciting news regarding Crimson theme and anyone who has purchased DarkTabbed for this preset, more on that in my next update :-).

That sounds like a portal functionality, although I wouldn't be opposed to it.... :unsure::D
Nope, more or less the two columns are called sidebar and sidenav. Sidenav doesn't seem to have an option to enable anywhere that I can tell. I was able to enable it by commenting out the xen IF statement in page_container and adding some padding in app_body.less . I also had to add a widget key in page_container. But it works for the most part.

Nope, more or less the two columns are called sidebar and sidenav. Sidenav doesn't seem to have an option to enable anywhere that I can tell. I was able to enable it by commenting out the xen IF statement in page_container and adding some padding in app_body.less . I also had to add a widget key in page_container. But it works for the most part.

Hey rivacom, thanks for the suggestion - yes right now only the standard sidebar can be changed right/left, but not the other page navigation sidebars used in sections like profile, resources, media etc. I can certainly add this functionality so setting the sidebar option (in [Nulumia] Sidebar Settings group) will reflect this everywhere :). I can have this included in the next patch following the current incoming release.

Edit: I will probably try to offer greater control than just a universal setting if possible - such as specifying sidebar visibility and layout for different sections.

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

NulumiaBase Upgrade, Flex Grid Enhancement, Bugfixes

September 12th, 2018 | Theme Version 1.1.1

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/index.php?misc/style&style_id=5

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This update brings new enhancements to the node grid feature, now allowing up to three flexible columns. The node grid CSS has also been overhauled to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just updated with the triple column node support, and numerous other bugfixes. While there isn't a whole lot visible changes on the front-end, many bugfixes and enhancements were introduced to help setup the following update which will bring larger features.

As for my Crimson preset news :)..
So following the release of Crimson, it has become very popular with many users going with DarkTabbed solely for this preset. Because of this, I've decided to pursue developing Crimson as its own new theme, which I'm calling Echeon. Echeon will use the Crimson preset as the base theme (with many new improvements), and will have its own line of fantastic new colored presets in everything from fantasy/guild/gaming/MMO/creative genres.

I've received many great requests and ideas for Crimson preset, however I realized that staying true to DarkTabbed would limit some creativity. With this route however, I can creatively take the theme in an awesome new direction.

Since many users had purchased DarkTabbed for the Crimson preset, when Echeon is released I will be accepting any request to transfer license between the themes. This way, existing customers will not only get the new and improved Echeon, but continued release of new presets at no upgrade cost at all.

Unfortunately I don't have previews of the WIP but will be releasing them soon! If you have any suggestions for an Echeon preset/style, feel free to mention here or via PM.

Just updated with the triple column node support, and numerous other bugfixes. While there isn't a whole lot visible changes on the front-end, many bugfixes and enhancements were introduced to help setup the following update which will bring larger features.

As for my Crimson preset news :)..
So following the release of Crimson, it has become very popular with many users going with DarkTabbed solely for this preset. Because of this, I've decided to pursue developing Crimson as its own new theme, which I'm calling Echeon. Echeon will use the Crimson preset as the base theme (with many new improvements), and will have its own line of fantastic new colored presets in everything from fantasy/guild/gaming/MMO/creative genres.

I've received many great requests and ideas for Crimson preset, however I realized that staying true to DarkTabbed would limit some creativity. With this route however, I can creatively take the theme in an awesome new direction.

Since many users had purchased DarkTabbed for the Crimson preset, when Echeon is released I will be accepting any request to transfer license between the themes. This way, existing customers will not only get the new and improved Echeon, but continued release of new presets at no upgrade cost at all.

Unfortunately I don't have previews of the WIP but will be releasing them soon! If you have any suggestions for an Echeon preset/style, feel free to mention here or via PM.
This is something I'm very interested in. One of the main reasons I purchased Dark Tabbed. I too will want to transfer my license. Also thank you for the update. You have put a lot of creativity in a your styles and I appreciate the fact you listen to suggestions. Thanks again and I look forward to this ;)

@whitesky I am getting these extra titles when I navigate to my node pages. I am using create page for node category and some reason I get these extra title blocks.
extratitles.webp

Top Bottom