DarkTabbed (9 Colors) [Deleted]

@whitesky I have found one bug link text color are not understanding. Impossible to understand that this text inside have a link. Need make some color improvement. Default XenForo style link text color are different.

Dey2DE7xTfaI-fjCpx-eNg.png

I'll be releasing LightTabbed soon which is a brighter counterpart

I'm interested for LightTabbed, Does LightTabbed including with DarkTabbed style? If so no then can be transferable license?

@whitesky I have found one bug link text color are not understanding. Impossible to understand that this text inside have a link. Need make some color improvement. Default XenForo style link text color are different.

Dey2DE7xTfaI-fjCpx-eNg.png

I'm interested for LightTabbed, Does LightTabbed including with DarkTabbed style? If so no then can be transferable license?

Hmm have not thought on this yet, I will consider a few options. Perhaps if development isn't severe enough, I can include as a preset, but if it is large enough product, I may offer discount for existing DarkTabbed users.

Fix for the link color will be in next patch which I'm finishing up.

Hmm have not thought on this yet, I will consider a few options. Perhaps if development isn't severe enough, I can include as a preset, but if it is large enough product, I may offer discount for existing DarkTabbed users.

Fix for the link color will be in next patch which I'm finishing up.

OK are you given Xenforo 2.0.2 support update?

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

NulumiaBase Upgrade, Xenforo 2.0.2 version and bugfixes

January 29th, 2018 | Theme Version 1.0.3

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/index.php?misc/style&style_id=4

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This update covers numerous bug-fixes, enhancements, and upgrade to Xenforo 2.0.2 version.

O: I purchased DarkTabbed already for Xenforo 1. Do I need to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just to note, unfortunately I had the feature to move the Visitor Tabs into the header area, but removed right before release due to a few bugs. I am currently looking into a few ways to make this more compatible with mobile layout and sticky navigation, when enabled.

@whitesky Option to hide the main slider on mobile coming soon?

Enable clickable nodes are not work correctly?

9WAR9p01QzCwjgbR7HDCyw.png

Using Maximum page width to 95% or 90% then navigation are not show correctly.

Lp9v8FdYQD2RhJCuqylpLQ.png

Please add Theme Editor > Toggle page width Option. "Theme Editor" - an easy to use box which allows your members to customize the theme to their needs.

BMNsf54fQUO37WZVehCVcw.png

@whitesky Option to hide the main slider on mobile coming soon?

Enable clickable nodes are not work correctly?

9WAR9p01QzCwjgbR7HDCyw.png

Using Maximum page width to 95% or 90% then navigation are not show correctly.

Lp9v8FdYQD2RhJCuqylpLQ.png

Please add Theme Editor > Toggle page width Option. "Theme Editor" - an easy to use box which allows your members to customize the theme to their needs.

BMNsf54fQUO37WZVehCVcw.png

Apologies the Clickable Nodes feature is currently in progress, I will update the theme right away with (INACTIVE) label but it is harmless as is, just leave this setting to off for now.

As for page width settings, I recommend staying with pixel values for now. I haven't tested or worked with % widths yet, so will need to add more support for this. Should be in the next patch.

As for the the theme editor, this will be a few updates away. I plan to have most Nulumia features (like slider, ticker, theme color, collapsable nodes) etc to have their status saved to the user session via cookie. So will end up using an editor such as this when these features are ready.

Plans for next patch as of now:
- Clickable nodes fully working
- Alternating node backgrounds
- Hover node colors
- Fixed or % theme width
- Hide slider on mobile (will be done via Jquery to avoid any images from loading over user bandwidth)
- Video background
- Re-enable Visitor Tabs in header if possible

Apologies the Clickable Nodes feature is currently in progress, I will update the theme right away with (INACTIVE) label but it is harmless as is, just leave this setting to off for now.

As for page width settings, I recommend staying with pixel values for now. I haven't tested or worked with % widths yet, so will need to add more support for this. Should be in the next patch.

As for the the theme editor, this will be a few updates away. I plan to have most Nulumia features (like slider, ticker, theme color, collapsable nodes) etc to have their status saved to the user session via cookie. So will end up using an editor such as this when these features are ready.

Plans for next patch as of now:
- Clickable nodes fully working
- Alternating node backgrounds
- Hover node colors
- Fixed or % theme width
- Hide slider on mobile (will be done via Jquery to avoid any images from loading over user bandwidth)
- Video background
- Re-enable Visitor Tabs in header if possible

Excellent work, about theme editor example.

6vYPnvtVQwSLHa0k85ux2w.png

Excellent work, about theme editor example.

6vYPnvtVQwSLHa0k85ux2w.png
Thanks yes this is something like what I'd like to do. First will be completing all the XF1 theme features and then will begin on implementing the user menu.

It will require a bit of work to accomplish though, reason being, in my themes there's so many options for the admin to set the theme first (as you're familiar with). I need to make a way so the user editor will also reflect what settings the admin has enabled.

For example I don't think I'd want the admin to change the features to how they want their website to be structured, but then the user editor allows a member to change things back drastically instead, so hopefully will find a way to "balance" this.

Is it possible to disable the logo carousel and sliders for now?
Indeed, both settings can be found in the [Nulumia] Slider Settings and [Nulumia] Logo Icon Slider style property groups. They can be enabled/disabled while leaving all settings intact.

Indeed, both settings can be found in the [Nulumia] Slider Settings and [Nulumia] Logo Icon Slider style property groups. They can be enabled/disabled while leaving all settings intact.

Thanks I'll see if I can buy this today or in the coming days.

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

NulumiaBase Upgrade, New Mod Compatibility, Disable Slider on Mobile

January 29th, 2018 | Theme Version 1.0.4

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/index.php?misc/style&style_id=4

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This release adds new style compatibility & testing for over a dozen mods available here at Xenforo.com and external vendors. It also includes minor...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom