DarkTabbed (9 Colors) [Deleted]

Nulumia

whitesky submitted a new resource:

DarkTabbed - A dark responsive theme with powerful features! Free Slideshow, Footer Builder, Ticker and more

Rqr9S5K.jpg

DarkTabbed for Xenforo 2 is here!

DarkTabbed is finally making its debut on the Xenforo 2 platform, after a great and popular run as a Xenforo 1.5 style. This release marks the first iteration of DarkTabbed for XF2, with many new features yet to come.

DarkTabbed is a smooth and minimal Xenforo 2 style. Fast and light-weight, it uses very little images for snappy load times. DarkTabbed uses a simple color palette to appeal to...

Read more about this resource...

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

Xenforo 2 Theme Released!

January 29th, 2018 | Theme Version 1.0.2

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/index.php?misc/style&style_id=4

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

DarkTabbed for Xenforo 2 is here! This release marks the first iteration of my styles for the Xenforo 2 platform. If you're familiar with my Xenforo 1.5...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@whitesky Do you have any update? So you are only here online for 15/20 min in 24 hours? No way we can not contact after that?
I normally check this site several times a day, however the last 2 days have been extremely crammed, my apologies. I am checking into the issue with the skin right now and will be posting up right away.

Sorry for this oversight, the Xenforo 1 packages did not contain the updated XML unlike the new XF2 product.

I've switched to a new method, all existing XF1 theme customers should now see the XF2 theme package at their Downloads page. I feel this is a preferable method to including the theme within the same package.

On another note, I appreciate the patience with the development with these styles, as for the past several weeks I have been in the process of completely rebuilding the Nulumia website, shop, and product system on an all new platform. The demand for my styles and support has greatly grown over the past two months, and I've had to rebuild a completely new website and greater support system to handle all of this. This has put a bit of a strain on theme development/support.

The relaunch is nearly complete and I feel it is going to provide much better updating, documentation and support with what's in store.

Sorry for this oversight, the Xenforo 1 packages did not contain the updated XML unlike the new XF2 product.

I've switched to a new method, all existing XF1 theme customers should now see the XF2 theme package at their Downloadspage. I feel this is a preferable method to including the theme within the same package.

On another note, I appreciate the patience with the development with these styles, as for the past several weeks I have been in the process of completely rebuilding the Nulumia website, shop, and product system on an all new platform. The demand for my styles and support has greatly grown over the past two months, and I've had to rebuild a completely new website and greater support system to handle all of this. This has put a bit of a strain on theme development/support.

The relaunch is nearly complete and I feel it is going to provide much better updating, documentation and support with what's in store.

Still are Nulumia v2.0.1 and style 1.0.1, not Nulumia v2.0.2 with style v1.0.2?

Files name nl_darktabbed1-0-0_xen2-0-1

Package updated, should now correctly be labeled nl_darktabbed1-0-2_xen2-0-1

Where the option Added full-width theme setting? Not found Added full conditional styling for various user configured layouts; Floating Content mode, custom background, fluid or fixed width, etc.

iUhUCfdARMuJOODmfK54wg.png

Where the option Added full-width theme setting? Not found Added full conditional styling for various user configured layouts; Floating Content mode, custom background, fluid or fixed width, etc.

iUhUCfdARMuJOODmfK54wg.png
The full-width setting does currently work, the "Currently Inactive" label will be stripped out.

The conditional styling isn't necessarily for the user, but simply code I have added to make sure the theme automatically adjusts and displays properly when you change layouts. For example if you use Boxed Content with the default background, the theme will only look slightly different. However if you choose Boxed Layout with any form of custom background, the navigation and body will "snap together", there are other instances as well where the theme best suits the settings.

You can however edit the style properties for some of these, for example under Content Areas, there is a Page Body - Floating property. More will be added with each patch. I never hard-code styling for any theme update. They are always handled by adding custom properties.

Sticky sidebar, Threads, Node and Mod Bar (Staff bar sticky) option are added in style properties? Can be Mod bar add support for Header Layout? Please can be add support boxed block Title from Forum Index?

I'm definitely looking into doing this. XF2 uses its own sticky nav method, and would conflict with my method from the XF1 themes. Currently trying to extend XF2's method together and see if it will work with the modbar and sidebar, if not I can just prompt users to disable the default XF2 sticky nav and use my settings.

If this is not in next patch, will be in the one following.

I'm definitely looking into doing this. XF2 uses its own sticky nav method, and would conflict with my method from the XF1 themes. Currently trying to extend XF2's method together and see if it will work with the modbar and sidebar, if not I can just prompt users to disable the default XF2 sticky nav and use my settings.

OK no need double feature. Please do not conflict with xenforo default functionality.

Do you mean wrapping a box/background around the page title? If so I suppose this could be helpful when using background images to make title easier to read.

No, Adding block separator.

rR2i99_GQ_iZPuBIadvuYw.png

QYLT6lOKQ5K5gHmJjuQD2g.png

My sticky addition wouldn't conflict if released, just that I can't add in its current state without reconfiguring to work with Xenforo functionality. I would much prefer to try redoing my method to use the same way as Xenforo.

I can certainly add a block separator to the title area (optional on/off). Thank you for the screenshots.

The extra.less template may be reverted or changed without harm. It only contains a small code from our discussion about the scrolling nav area (my suggestion was to lower/raise the padding as needed, using this code). With possible fix coming from Xenforo it may no longer be needed.

My sticky addition wouldn't conflict if released, just that I can't add in its current state without reconfiguring to work with Xenforo functionality. I would much prefer to try redoing my method to use the same way as Xenforo.

I can certainly add a block separator to the title area (optional on/off). Thank you for the screenshots.

The extra.less template may be reverted or changed without harm. It only contains a small code from our discussion about the scrolling nav area (my suggestion was to lower/raise the padding as needed, using this code). With possible fix coming from Xenforo it may no longer be needed.

Great, Please update support for Xenforo 2.0.2 , This are not support Automatically merge.

A_LjyV7fS8mmwIKTsX-_Gg.png

Red and white

I can buy if it is red and white :)

(and gray background )
Hey glad you're interested, I'm definitely putting out more colors presets shortly. For red and white, I'll be releasing LightTabbed soon which is a brighter counterpart to the dark style, so that should be what you're looking for :-)

Top Bottom