DarkTabbed (9 Colors) [Deleted]

I just bought this theme and also the branding removal. I checked my email, and it gave me a couple zip file links, when I clicked the links I had a message saying invalid product. I did pay for this, and see no other area to get my download. I opened ticket as well. Am I doing something wrong?

I just bought this theme and also the branding removal. I checked my email, and it gave me a couple zip file links, when I clicked the links I had a message saying invalid product. I did pay for this, and see no other area to get my download. I opened ticket as well. Am I doing something wrong?

I just re-downloaded mine from customer downloads area and it was fine, so I'm not sure, but hopefully @whitesky will help fix your issue.

Try logging into Nulumia.com and then go to https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/ - they should be there, if anything. :) Good luck!

Thank you, yea I'll wait for their support. :)
Sorry TruePrime and anyone else that may have caught a bug with their downloads. The Nulumia.com shop had a few backend upgrades which may have thrown off a Paypal transaction or two, I've checked that all orders/download permissions are clear and up to date.

Please let me know if there's any questions or issues,
-Robert

Also, DarkTabbed update with Grid nodes & TH Node compatibility will be live this evening, all theme customers should receive an email notification or can keep an eye here at XF.com :-)

Sorry TruePrime and anyone else that may have caught a bug with their downloads. The Nulumia.com shop had a few backend upgrades which may have thrown off a Paypal transaction or two, I've checked that all orders/download permissions are clear and up to date.

Please let me know if there's any questions or issues,
-Robert
we are good to go, thank you for fixing this :)

Crimson preset is looking very nice with the node grid feature :-), just finishing up rolling out the framework changes. Of course all the DarkTabbed presets will have default node images to match.

darktabbed-xenforo-2-crimson-dark-fantasy-guild-style-nodes.webp

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

NulumiaBase Upgrade, Node Grid Layout, [TH] Node Grid Compatibility

August 12th, 2018 | Theme Version 1.1.0

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/index.php?misc/style&style_id=5

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This update adds the node grid layout feature from the XF1 DarkTabbed edition, as well as compatibility with the popular [TH] Node Grid addon...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@whitesky, in your screenshot above, I can see a javascript icon (to the right of each category) that allows the user to collapse it. Where is that feature within Nulumia's DarkTabbed, currently? For the life of me, I can't seem to find it... :oops:

@whitesky, in your screenshot above, I can see a javascript icon (to the right of each category) that allows the user to collapse it. Where is that feature within Nulumia's DarkTabbed, currently? For the life of me, I can't seem to find it... :oops:
That is actually this mod by ALMUSA:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/collapsible-category.6190/

It's free and works perfectly in the theme, though I'm still looking into including a similar feature into the theme itself.

Couple questions @whitesky in the new node design, is there a way to change the images and the sizes? Example if I want to stack it 3x3 is there a way to implement this? Also if someone has UI.X is that needed to make it work, or enabling it not needed? Otherwise I love it, I do wish to make them just a tad bit smaller so I can perhaps stack them 3 nodes in same row.Also what is the correct way to change the background node images? thank you :)

Couple questions @whitesky in the new node design, is there a way to change the images and the sizes? Example if I want to stack it 3x3 is there a way to implement this? Also if someone has UI.X is that needed to make it work, or enabling it not needed? Otherwise I love it, I do wish to make them just a tad bit smaller so I can perhaps stack them 3 nodes in same row.Also what is the correct way to change the background node images? thank you :)
Hey there, using the built in feature is fairly easy to edit and doesn't require UIX or TH Node add-on at all. The compatibility in the latest patch was just to help the theme's custom templates work with TH Node grid add-on, should you wish to use it instead.

To assign images with the built in feature, you just need to edit the nl_custom_nodes.less template. There's also examples and more instructions on this in the documentation/readme file, though let me know if you have still need any help!

If you're running TH Nodes add-on though, I'd suggest just continuing to use that so it's consistent with your other themes, and disable both the built-in grid and image modes.

To change the image size displayed on your forum, you can adjust the image minimum height in the [Nulumia] Node Settings group. This is only helpful though when selecting to place the image above the node as a banner, not as node background. When placed behind the node content, they will fill the available space.

Lastly, as for 3 by 3, apologies as I believe this feature was cut before release due to a mobile bug and I forgot to make note of this in the changelog :oops:. It will definitely be in the next patch, if not sooner via a hotfix.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Top Bottom