DarkTabbed (9 Colors) [Deleted]

Should be up within an hour! Will be posting here at XF.com as normal and license holders will also get an email notification.

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

NulumiaBase Upgrade, Xenforo 2.0.9 Update, NEW PRESET! HTML Featured Widgets and more

July 31st, 2018 | Theme Version 1.0.8

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/misc/style&style_id=4

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This release updates DarkTabbed for Xenforo 2.0.9 and brings style integration with numerous new plugins...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am still rolling out the new framework demos so they will be live (including new Crimson preset demo shortly).
Please leave any feedback or requests for more presets and I'd be happy to add them :-).

There is only one tiny issue I have observed so far - and it has to deal with lists. Whether ordered or unordered, they do not seem to show up in the post as you are typing and editing. They also do not show up in the Preview, so you don't actually know if they're there or not unless you post them or use a different skin so you can see them there.

When you post the content, the ordered (numbered) lists tend to shift toward outside of the content area. They also do not always show up, which is a little frustrating (it depends on the browser used). The unordered (bulleted) lists are fine, they stay within the post frame. Here is a screenshot, taken in the latest version of Chrome:

typedpost_lists.webp

And the finished post:

posted_result.webp

There is only one tiny issue I have observed so far - and it has to deal with lists. Whether ordered or unordered, they do not seem to show up in the post as you are typing and editing. They also do not show up in the Preview, so you don't actually know if they're there or not unless you post them or use a different skin so you can see them there.

When you post the content, the ordered (numbered) lists tend to shift toward outside of the content area. They also do not always show up, which is a little frustrating (it depends on the browser used). The unordered (bulleted) lists are fine, they stay within the post frame. Here is a screenshot, taken in the latest version of Chrome:

View attachment 180903

And the finished post:

View attachment 180904

Thanks very much for posting and I'll address this right away. I did remove a type of Normalizer add-in which affected lists in a previous build, so odd that there's still some issues. I should have results by this evening.

This is a quick drop-in code for extra.less to enhance list appearance:

Code:
article li,
blockquote li,
.message li,
form li {
    list-style:  inherit;
}
article ul,
article ol,
blockquote ul,
blockquote ol,
.message ul,
.message ol,
form ul,
form ol {
    margin: 0;
    padding-left: 1.5em;
}

(DarkTabbed should already have something like this in the extra.less template, you can replace the existing entry with this.

I'll be adding a nicer Normalize method for lists moving forward in the next patch.

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

NulumiaBase Upgrade, Slider layout bugfix, Addon improvements etc

August 6th, 2018 | Theme Version 1.0.9

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/misc/style&style_id=4

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This release fixes a layout bug with the slideshow, along with several minor improvements including...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just letting you know @whitesky, that I'm getting an Outdated Templates notice for both FTSlider.less and xfrm.resource_list_macros. It does not allow for the execution of automerge, and says merging can only be done by hand.

Just letting you know @whitesky, that I'm getting an Outdated Templates notice for both FTSlider.less and xfrm.resource_list_macros. It does not allow for the execution of automerge, and says merging can only be done by hand.
No need to worry about those templates, they contain custom modifications in my styles and since there's no auto-merge, I take care to maintain all customized templates with each update or XF version upgrade so they are always up to date.

For the life of me I can not figure out how to center the logo, is it possible? i've tried css in extra.less, in the style properties, Where should I be doing it?

For the life of me I can not figure out how to center the logo, is it possible? i've tried css in extra.less, in the style properties, Where should I be doing it?
Hi there, sorry as this option wasn't added yet in the previous editions but is in the incoming patch, which I'm planning on releasing this evening (if possible) or worse case tomorrow! Also this patch includes support for TH Node Grid, built-in node grid option, and style integration with a few other addons.

Top Bottom