DarkTabbed (9 Colors) [Deleted]

I finally upgraded to XF2 and was about to upload DarkTabbed when I noticed its XF version requirement out of sync with the current point release of XF2 (v2.05). As long as the core style was written for XF2, does it matter whether the XF version requirement is up to date with the current version of XF?

Decided to install the latest version on a test bed running XF2.05 to see how badly it would conflict. The system returned several template errors and I don't know anything about coding to merge them, so I've answered my own question.

I hope it'll be updated soon. I'd really like to put it on my live board.

Decided to install the latest version on a test bed running XF2.05 to see how badly it would conflict. The system returned several template errors and I don't know anything about coding to merge them, so I've answered my own question.

I hope it'll be updated soon. I'd really like to put it on my live board.
Right! I've updated to XF 2.06a and was wondering about that. I don't want to just go ahead and merge the outdated templates worrying about doing so causing issues. So I am awaiting word in this thread from Whitesky.

I'm also getting very tired with the lack of updates. Xenforo is two versions ahead of what this theme was built for and he doesn't respond to queries in his thread. I have issues with using other addons and I have a feeling it's due to the fact that the theme is not up to date. I'm busy looking at other themes now as a result.

I'm also getting very tired with the lack of updates. Xenforo is two versions ahead of what this theme was built for and he doesn't respond to queries in his thread. I have issues with using other addons and I have a feeling it's due to the fact that the theme is not up to date. I'm busy looking at other themes now as a result.

I don't know what is going on here with Whitesky, but it seemed that no one was manning the fort here, and I didn't have time to wait for updates on DarkTabbed, so I had two custom styles made (Light and dark). Because of that I highly recommend Pixel Exit. Russ & Co did a bang up job, and their support is unparalleled.

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

Nulumia Base Upgrade

June 19th, 2018 | Theme Version 1.0.6

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/misc/style&style_id=4

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This release brings compatibility with the latest Xenforo 2.0.7, including template merges & big-fixes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

NulumiaBase Upgrade, XenGallery support, Mobile layout improvement, Bugfixes

June 19th, 2018 | Theme Version 1.0.6

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/misc/style&style_id=4

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This release adds support for XenGallery and many new layout improvements. You can now change your page...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, my name's Rob Iannicca and the designer behind DarkTabbed theme. To all customers who have purchased a copy, I would like to deeply apologize for my noted recent absence at Xenforo.com.

I've recently had a major health crisis occur in the family which has pulled away much of my capacity as a single developer, especially with my main line of work outside Xenforo in ecommerce development & SEO bearing in. This has been a rare occurance for me as I've been very passionate & active about my themes since beginning on Xenforo.

I am definitely continuing with theme support, and as you may see on the Resources list, have just rolled out a backlog of 30+ themes (unique + presets), including a massive overhaul to my entire XF1 framework. This update represented nearly as much work in one update as most of my Xenforo 1 development combined.

If you've decided to go with another theme/vendor during this time, I completely understand and apologize. Nevertheless, I will be doing the following:
  • All existing customers of any theme will be receiving +8 months of free upgrades (6/mo + 2/mo for lack of updates)
  • All customers who have had their license expire during the last 60 days will also have their licenses renewed & extended
  • All new purchased theme licenses for 60 days will grant 18 month license instead of the usual 1 year
I will need to process these changes manually so I apologize if these take a short delay. If you'd like to continue again with DarkTabbed or another theme, I fully intend to make up for this situation.

If you'd like to see some of the XF1 major features & changes I'm bringing soon to my XF2 themes, you can take a look here:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/darktabbed.5521/updates#resource-update-26928

All my latest themes:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/authors/whitesky.123366/

Thank you for reading
Kindly
-Robert I.

I have recently purchased the XF 2 version of Dark Tabbed, but the theme appears completely broken all over the place. It has virtually no structure when the forum loads, and I am at my wits end as to how I can get it to appear the way it does in the demo. If the developer could shoot me a PM or email me at ambientvibe@live.com so we can sort this out - I'd be very grateful.

I have recently purchased the XF 2 version of Dark Tabbed, but the theme appears completely broken all over the place. It has virtually no structure when the forum loads, and I am at my wits end as to how I can get it to appear the way it does in the demo. If the developer could shoot me a PM or email me at ambientvibe@live.com so we can sort this out - I'd be very grateful.

Hi there, thanks for notifying and sorry you're having that issue. I'd be happy to take a look at your forum to check if the install went smoothly - I'll shoot you a PM now.

Rolling out the new framework update later today, will bring numerous new mod conpatibility, Featured Widgets, mobile improvements and more.

Sorry there was a short delay on this update, as there likely won't be another patch for 1-2 weeks I wanted to fit in the latest XF 2.0.9 build into this release. Just checking over for bugs & mobile testing.

Top Bottom