whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

Xenforo 2 Beta Theme Release

January 15th, 2018 | Theme Version XF2 1.0.0b

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/index.php?misc/style&style_id=4

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This update includes the beta release of DarkTabbed for Xenforo 2!

As you may be wondering, I have not yet released a new product for the XF2...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks I will check this and release in the next patch which should be out within a day.

I have found one more bug in mobile view thread list are not showing correctly.

ScreenshotCapture_2018_01_17_08_59_22_851.webp

Improvement Request for mobile, Please add option can disable Slider and Top Bar (Ticker) . How to jump buttons on scroll make some more above?

Tes8FDgYQ5ebQSSIQWbDPQ.png

I am in last tab but still showing icon to go more tab.

i8tIzYFRR4CNd-Ljy7G7zA.png

Last edited:
I have found one more bug in mobile view thread list are not showing correctly.

View attachment 166809

Improvement Request for mobile, Please add option can disable Slider and Top Bar (Ticker) . How to jump buttons on scroll make some more above?

Tes8FDgYQ5ebQSSIQWbDPQ.png

New patch rolls out today and will have these features included in, along with a number of enhancements to the NulumiaBase framework. Thank you for the suggestions,

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

Xenforo 2 Beta Theme 1.0.1 Update

January 19th, 2018 | Theme Version XF2 1.0.1b

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/index.php?misc/style&style_id=4

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This is the second and final pre-release update for the Xenforo 2 style. DarkTabbed for Xenforo 2 will be released as a standalone product in all...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello I want to know how i can embed somthing from gametracker for example a status server to show up here NHM_uNshSlWD9ImYIA1dMQ.webp

This issue still are not fixed? One more issue, If not added full path link, only adding account/preferences then this URL will changing for each page for footer. So need to add full URL path link?

Example:

rCczMwjTRcy9rA9bnM44DA.png

Forum home page link: /account/preferences

Donation page link: /dbtech-donate/account/preferences

Also please can add option to move user tab can move to header? Option User CP Tab display location.

Y2nCm4EMRke4FwDajKT3qw.png

Last edited:
This issue still are not fixed? One more issue, If not added full path link, only adding account/preferences then this URL will changing for each page for footer. So need to add full URL path link?

Example:

rCczMwjTRcy9rA9bnM44DA.png

Forum home page link: /account/preferences

Donation page link: /dbtech-donate/account/preferences

Also please can add option to move user tab can move to header? Option User CP Tab display location.

Y2nCm4EMRke4FwDajKT3qw.png

Sorry I forgot to mention the problem with navigation scroll. I believe this is currently the normal way Xenforo 2 does things, it just happens when the length of your navigation is just slightly larger than the nav area. I even checked on default Xenforo theme where my custom tabs were just slightly longer than the available space.

I'll be looking into overriding this feature for future update, or allowing the option to turn if off or use XF1 style collapse on tabs.
Temporary fixes:

1. You can reduce padding of nav links by adding this to extra.less:
Code:
.p-nav-list .p-navEl-link {
    padding: 0 8px; /* Adjust number as needed */
}

2. Perhaps shorten the title of one of your links

For the footer links, I believe you can simply add a slash "/" before your link, like this:
/account/preferences

This will always point the link to immediately following the .com.

The user bar in header is already being worked on :-) I am giving the option to place in that space either the search bar (like XF1) or the userbar. Later you will be able to place in in the Nulumia top bar as well.

Hello I want to know how i can embed somthing from gametracker for example a status server to show up here View attachment 167021

Hi Sonia, sorry for the delay as I was away latter half of the weekend.

This would probably require a plugin to dynamically add content per node/forum. However as this is actually the second request for such a feature, I could likely add a method via Style Properties to add images or snippets by manually entering the Node ID's. With this way there would be a fixed amount, let's say 10-15 available slots/nodes.

Sorry I forgot to mention the problem with navigation scroll. I believe this is currently the normal way Xenforo 2 does things, it just happens when the length of your navigation is just slightly larger than the nav area. I even checked on default Xenforo theme where my custom tabs were just slightly longer than the available space.

I'll be looking into overriding this feature for future update, or allowing the option to turn if off or use XF1 style collapse on tabs.
Temporary fixes:

This issue fixed here.

Thank you for linking that! Will keep an eye on that release.

New update well under way and will be releasing more XF1 theme features with this patch.

Full separate XF2 release about complete. Here's preview of custom background options (wallpaper, slideshow, video) fully converted.

Also new is the option to stretch the header or footer to either full or fixed width (can be done separately as well). Previously the header and footer were always designed to use full width.

darktabbed-xf2-preview.webp

Next release will have full support for Resource Manager, XFA RM Marketplace, and Media Gallery.

I found it. I just had to create a new "custom user field" in the "Users> Custom User Fields>".

Thanks for posting that solution! Apologies I admit I've been so bogged down rolling out the XF2 build, I hadn't been able to sort it out.

As for increasing the avatar size, this feature was introduced a few versions back, let me check again how it's done :-)

Sorry had to refresh on the patch notes, here it is..

Changing the avatar size

Just browse to Style Properties -> Message Layout -> Avatar Holder

Then, change the left & right padding to be smaller or larger (they should also be the same!). Decrease the padding to make the avatars larger - recommended range is 10px-30px.

darktabbed-avatar-sizing-jpg.161904

If your avatar displays large enough, it may warrant loading the Xenforo 'large' type avatar image to appear more sharp. This can be done via the [Nulumia] Thread Settings property group.

Let me know it works ok,

Top Bottom